Organisation : Directorate of Technical Education Tamiilnadu
Announcement : Government Technical Examinations in Commerce Subjects (Typewriting, Shorthand and Accountancy) August 2016
Notification & Application Form : http://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10384-GTE-notification.pdf
Home Page : http://www.tndte.com/
GOVT. TECHNICAL EXAMINATIONS :
Government Technical Examinations in Commerce Subjects (Typewriting, Shorthand and Accountancy) will be held during the month of August 2016.
TNDTE GTE August 2016 Result Government Technical Examinations : www.entrance.net.in/11902.html
The eligible candidates from the Govt. approved Commerce (Typewriting) Institutions and Private candidates can apply. The Application can be downloaded from 28.04.2016 from the web site mentioned in the table.
The Application (Registration) for the ensuing examination can be submitted either in person or by post. All the details and instructions as to the filling up of application, eligibility (age, educational qualification, examination fee etc) can be downloaded from the Website.
1 Last date for downloading Application from the Website 20.06.2016
2 Cost of Application / Registration fee and Examination fee should be remitted in the Indian Bank. Counter foil of the challan should be enclosed with application. Challan is available in the website – (last page of application)cost of application Rs. 15.00
3 Last Date for remitting the Examination Fees without Fine 13.06.2016
4 Last Date for remitting the Examination Fees Per Application with a fine of Rs. 5/- 17.06.2016
5 Last Date for submission of filled up Application by Private Candidates either directly or by Post with fine 17.06.2016
6 Last Date for submission of application by the Govt. approved Institutions either directly or by Post 20.06.2016
7 Website address tndte.com
8 Telephone Number 044 – 22351018 Extn.356
Minimum Qualification :
1. The Candidate should possess the required qualifications as per the publication of Notification.
2. PRE-JUNIOR GRADE TYPEWRITING (ENGLISH & TAMIL) (Examination in August only): Pass in 6th Standard of a Recognised School. Candidates can appear only THROUGH the Commerce Institutes that are recognised by the Directorate of Technical Education.
3. JUNIOR GRADE TYPEWRITING (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass in 8th Standard of a Recognised School or pass in ESLC Examination.
4. SENIOR GRADE TYPEWRITING (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass in the Junior Grade Typewriting Examination of the concerned subject or pass in SSLC/MATRICULATION Examination of a Recognised School.
5. SHORTHAND JUNIOR (ENGLISH & TAMIL ) AND SHORTHAND ENGLISH INTERMEDIATE GRADE: Appeared SSLC/Matriculation Examination through a Recognised School. Private Candidates must have passed SSLC/Matriculation Examination.
6. SHORTHAND SENIOR (ENGLISH & TAMIL ): Pass in SSLC/Matriculation Examination through a Recognised School. (OR) Failed SSLC/Matriculation Examination with a pass in Junior Grade Examination of the concerned subject.
7. HIGH SPEED TEST IN TYPEWRITING AND SHORTHAND (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass in Senior Grade Examination of the concerned subject.
8. COMMERCE SUBJECT: ACCOUNTANCY JUNIOR GRADE: Pass in SSLC/Matriculation Examination.
9. COMMERCE SUBJECT: ACCOUNTANCY SENIOR GRADE:
A pass in PUC in Madras, Madurai or Annamalai University / a pass in Higher Secondary Course conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu (or) a pass in SSLC/Matriculation with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Course of Study along with a pass in the Junior Grade Examination of the concerned subject or any other equivalent examination.
10. No Candidate will be permitted to appear for Examination in more than one Grade in the same subject at the same session of Examination.
Important Instructions :
1. Both in the application form and Hall Ticket, candidates should write their names in their own hand-writing, in block letters as entered in the qualification certificate, without any spelling mistake.
2. In the application form and in the hall ticket, candidates should carefully write the subject for which they are appearing for the examination. If there is a difference in the subject written, between the application and hall ticket, the application will be rejected.
3. The private candidates shall write the centre from where they would like to take up the examination. The Chairman’s Office will allot the centre and the same will be indicated in the Hall Ticket.
4. Recently taken pass-port size photograph should be affixed in the space provided both in the application form and Hall Ticket. In addition, those who apply for Senior Grade must enclose a photo and keep in a cover separately. Photographs once used cannot be used again. Photographs in the hall ticket should be attested properly by the Competent Authorities.
Note : Photo taken with wearing cap / cooling glass will not be accepted, since the purpose of clear identity gets defeated.
5. Hall tickets of Private candidates, who have not enclosed the Self addressed cover with Rs. 10/- Postage Stamp, will be sent to the centres allotted to them around 5 days prior to the commencement of the examination. The students are requested to collect the Hall Ticket from the centres.
6. The application of the candidates, who do not fulfill the conditions stipulated in the application form, will be rejected. If by any chance, candidates who do not possess requisite qualification gets admitted and consequently appeared for the examination, the results of the examination of such candidates will be cancelled.
Similarly, if at any time, it is found that the certificate produced by the Candidate and sought admission is bogus or tampered with, candidate concerned will be debarred permanently from appearing for the Government Technical Examination besides the cancellation of the result in addition to any other punishment that may be decided by the Chairman, Board of Examinations.
7. Private Candidates should send one self-addressed cover 26 cm x 11 cm affixing Rs. 10/- postage stamp along with filled up application.