Organisation : Jamia Millia Islamia
Entrance Exam : B.Tech & B. Arch Admission 2017 JMI Entrance Test
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : https://jmi.ucanapply.com/Entrancetecharch/entrance/?app-id=UElZMDAwMDAyMA==
Notification : http://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11972-admission.pdf
Home Page : http://jmi.ac.in/
B.Tech & B. Arch Admission :
Admission to B.Tech & B. Arch. programs of Jamia Millia Islamia for the sessions 2017-18 will be based on the score in JEE(Main)-2017 Examination to be conducted by CBSE.
Related : JMI Download Registration Slip 2016 B.Tech/B.Arch Admission : www.entrance.net.in/11196.html
Candidates interested in applying for JMI’s B.Tech or B.Arch programs are required to:
a) Apply for JEE (Main) examination 2017 on CBSE portal at the following link: (jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/root/loginpage.aspx)
1) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2017 Paper-1 examination.
2) Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B. Arch programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2017 Paper-2 examination.
3) Candidates submitting application for JMI’s B.Tech. as well as B.Arch programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2017 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examination.
4) The seats for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs at JMI will be allotted as per prescribed JMI’s Admission procedure, Applicable Reservation of Seats and MERIT solely determined by the score in JEE (Main)-2017 Paper 1 and Paper-2 respectively.
b) Apply for B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs on JMI’s admission portal at the following URL jmi.ac.in/admissions) Candidate applying at JMI has to submit JEE Main 2017 registration number in online application form.
Jamia Millia Islamia offers following B.Tech programmes (8 Sem Course):
1. B.Tech in Civil Engineering, 2. B.Tech in Computer Engineering 3. B.Tech in Electrical Engineering 4. B.Tech in Electronics & Comm Engineering 5. B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Jamia Millia Islamia offers following B.Arch programmes (5 Year Course):
1. B. Arch, 2. B, Arch (Self Finance)
1. General 2. Muslim 3. Muslim OBC/ST 4. Muslim Women 5. Jamia Internal
Candidate has to choose any one reservation category in online admission form.
Over & Above Seats are reserved for Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant (Detail prospectus will be available soon)
For B.Tech Course :
(i) Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) / Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM and should have passed in 2015, 2016 or appearing in 2017.
(ii) Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with not less than 55% marks.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
For B.Arch Course :
(i) A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects should have passed in 2015, 2016 or appearing in 2017,
shall be eligible to first year of the B. Arch. Course, subject to an aptitude test.
(ii) A 3-year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central/State govt. provided that the candidate passed the Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate.
Steps to be followed for filling the online application:
Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, please ensure that you have the required details and scanned image files of your (i) recent passport size colour photograph and (ii) signature [as specified at para 1 above], which will be needed at different stages of process. The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in six stages.
The six stages are:
1. Registration on the JMI Entrance Test Portal (jmi.ac.in/admissions) for online application process.
2. Select the course of your choice [check eligibility, dates of Entrance Test etc].
3. If you choose to apply for the selected course [do it after confirming your eligibility, etc], application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have following sections:
1. Applicant Details
2. Correspondence Address
3. Your Preference City of Entrance Test Centre
4. Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature [as specified in para 1 above]
4. Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
5. Fee Payment & application Submission
6. For subsequent applications (after the first course) (if applying more than one course) process of filling up ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Correspondence Address and Parental Details’, ‘uploading of Photograph and Signature’ and ‘Preference of Test centre’ will not be required.
These details will be repeated automatically/ copied for all subsequent applications after the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the courses of your choice, a combined payment of Entrance Test Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
Important Dates to apply at JMI :
Online Forms Available: 10 Dec 2016
Last Date to fill Online form 03 March 2017
JMI Admission Form Fee : Rs. 500/ + Applicable Bank Chargess