Organisation : Andhra University
Entrance Exam : AURCET-2017 Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test Admission M.Phil. / Ph.D. Programmes
Apply Online : http://research.audoa.in/
Notification : http://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12706-aurcet.pdf
Home Page : http://www.audoa.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
1) Andhra University, Directorate of Admissions has issued notification for Research Admissions into Full-Time and Part-Time M.Phil. / Ph.D. programmes in Arts, Science, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Law Faculties.
Related : MANIT Ph.D Admission Entrance Test 2017 : www.entrance.net.in/12703.html
2) Candidates seeking admission into M.Phil. / Ph.D. programmes must have 55% marks or equivalent CGPA (50% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying P. G. Degree.
3) The information brochure relating to subjects offered, eligibility criteria, test-wise syllabus, admission procedure, etc., are placed in the A.U. website audoa.in or andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa.
4) The eligible candidates should apply online only for admission into the M.Phil./Ph.D. programme through the website audoa.in.
5) A candidate has to pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs.700/- for SC/ST/PHC) for each subject and for each additional programme the processing fee is of Rs.500/- additional through online.
6) Candidates must appear for a written examination for 90 marks, out of which Part-I contains 20 questions in Research Methodology with 20 marks, Part-II contains 70 questions in subject concerned with 70 marks.
7) After the written examination there is an oral examination for 10 marks which will be conducted in Departments by the concerned DRC.
8) The number of tests conducted for Science subjects are 19, Arts subjects are 18, Engineering subjects are 11, Pharmacy is 1, Law 2.
9) The minimum qualifying marks in AURCET-2017 is 25 marks and no minimum marks for SC/ST/PHC category candidates, for securing a Rank.
10) In-Service candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions can apply for admission into part-time programmes. They should produce Service Certificate and No objection Certificates.
11) 25% of the seats in Ph.D. (Part-Time) programme in each course are allocated for Executive cadre under Ph.D. (Part-Time) as extra seats. Executive cadre candidates are exempted from AURCET examination.
12) AURCET-2017 Examination will be conducted at Visakhapatnam only.
13) Candidates who wish to apply for M.Phil. / Ph.D. under extramural category / Project fellows / Faculty Development Programme / CSIR-UGC-NET fellowship holders / Inspire Fellowship / Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship/ MANF have to apply in the months of December / June every year. Admissions shall be given to such candidates in January / July. A separate notification shall be given for such candidates and it will be hosted in website, it will be expected end of 3rd week of June, 2017.
14) The number of Vacancies (Tentative) for Research Admissions for M. Phil (Full-Time) : 201, M.Phil (Part-Time) : 68, Ph.D. (Full-Time) : 598, Ph.D. (Part-Time) : 513 and Ph.D. (Part-Time) Executive : 139.
IMPORTANT DATES :
1 Issue of Press Notification 09.06.2017 Friday
2 Commencement of submission of online Applications 12.06.2017 Monday
3 Last date for submission of online applications 11.07.2017 Tuesday
4 Last date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1,000/- 20.07.2017 Thursday
5 Last date for submission of online Applications with Special late fee of Rs.3,000/- 31.07.2017 Monday
6 Last date for submission of online Applications with Special late fee of Rs.5,000/- 08.08.2017 Tuesday
7 Commencement of Examinations 12.08.2017 Saturday
8 Results 31.08.2017 Thursday
9 Commencement of Admissions (Tentative) 08.09.2017 Friday