Organisation : Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati
Entrance Exam : SPMVV RESET-2017 Research Entrance Test
Notification & Application Form : http://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12712-ret.pdf
Home Page : http://www.spmvv.ac.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from the eligible women candidates to appear for the entrance test for admission into M.Phil./Ph.D. (Fulltime and Part-time) programmes in the following disciplines:
Related : AURCET 2017 Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/12706.html
School of Sciences
(1) Applied Mathematics (2) Applied Microbiology/Biochemistry (only Ph.D.) (3) Biotechnology (4) Computer Science (5) Home Science (6) Pharmaceutical Sciences (only Ph.D.) (7) Sericulture/Botany/Zoology
School of Engineering & Technology (SoET)
(1) Engineering & Technology (only Ph.D.)
School of Social Sciences Humanities and Management
(1) Business Management (2) Communication & Journalism (3) Education (4) English (5) Law (only Ph.D.) (6) Music (7) Physical Education (8) Social Work (9) Telugu Studies (10) Women’s Studies.
Application forms can be downloaded from the website (spmvv.ac.in). Filled in applications with a demand draft for Rs.1800/- for General Students and Rs.1200/- for SC/ST/Differently abled students towards registration fee drawn in favour of the Registrar, SPMVV, Tirupati should reach the Dean, Examinations, SPMVV, Tirupati-517502 on or before 10.07.2017.
RESET-2017 will be conducted on 10.08.2017 at 10.30 a.m. in SPMVV, Tirupati. Application without registration fee will be summarily rejected.
RESET is common for both M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes in the concerned discipline. However, candidates applying for both M.Phil and Ph.D. should submit separate applications with separate registration fee.
SUBMISSION OF FILLED-IN APPLICATION FORMS :
Application forms can be downloaded from the website spmvv.ac.in
Enclosures to be submitted along with the application
Full-Time & Part-Time candidates :
1. For general candidates D.D. for Rs.1800/- and for SC/ST/ Differently abled candidates Rs.1200/- towards registration fee drawn in favour of the Registrar, S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati
2. Four self-addressed envelopes 22 cm X 10 cm size stamped worth Rs.50/-.
3. Attested copies of :
a). PG marks statement and Degree Certificate.
b). Integrated permanent caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC applicants.
c). Evidence of Differently abled from Government Civil Surgeon.
d). Evidence of having qualified for NET/SLET/JRF/GATE/GPAT subject to the validity of the score examination if applicable.
e). Certificate of SSC or its equivalent as proof of date of birth.
For Part-Time Candidate:
f). In addition to all the above (1 to 3 points) proof of employment for Part-time candidates, from Head of the institution is mandatory. Otherwise the parttime application is liable for rejection.
4. RESET is common for both M.Phil./Ph.D. programmes in the concerned discipline. However candidates applying for both M.Phil. and Ph.D. should submit separate applications with separate registration fee.
5. Duly filled-in application form specifying the name of the Department on the envelope together with all the required enclosures should be submitted in person or sent by registered post to reach the following address on or before 10.07.2017
The Dean of Examinations
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
TIRUPATI – 517 502, Andhra Pradesh
6. Application form should be filled carefully and no column should be left blank. Incomplete or defective application will be summarily rejected.