Organisation : Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University BRAOU
Entrance Exam : B.Ed & B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test-2017
Apply Online : https://www.braouonline.in/BED/Bed_Home.aspx
Notification : http://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12748-BED.pdf
Home Page : https://www.braouonline.in/Home.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
B.Ed/B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test :
The University invites online applications for Admission into B.Ed. and B.Ed. (Special Education) Programmes through Entrance Test for the Academic year 2016-17.
Related : BAMU PGCET 2017 Centralised Common Entrance Test PG CET : www.entrance.net.in/12737.html
Programme : B.Ed. (Recognized by NCTE)
Duration: 2 years
1. The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
2. Candidates should have passed with at least 50% of marks either B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./ B.Sc.(Home Science)/BBM and/or the Masters Degree in Commerce/Social Sciences/ Humanit ies/Sciences at the time of submitting the application for B.Ed. Entrance Test.
Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech. with Science/ Mathematics as one of the subjects or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission into the programme. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PH should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
3. Candidates appearing for final year examination in the Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Higher Degree) can also apply. But they will be required to submit the marks memo and pass certificate at the time of Admission Counselling.
4. Trained in-service teachers in elementary Education. (Teacher training completed in -service teachers in elementary education, Presently working in Govt/Aided/MPP/ZPP/Recognised schools)
5. Candidates who have completed NCTE recognition teacher education programme through face -to-face mode (TTC/D.Ed./D.EI.Ed./B.EI.Ed./TPT/HPT/UPT/ B.P.Ed./D.P.Ed. – Qualification is must)
6. The reservation for SC/ST/BC/PH categories shall be as per the rules in force.
7. Candidate should have completed 21 years as on 1st July 2016. No upper age limit.
Note: As per the GO MS No: 92, the candidates who passed M.B.B.S/B.D.S/BPT/B.A.M.S./B.L/L.L.B/ B. Pharmacy/ B.A.(Languages)/ BOL etc. and other such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed. course.
Programme : B.Ed. (Special Education) (Recognized by RCI)
Duration: 2½ years
Medium : English & Telugu
1. The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
2. Candidates with at least 50% per cent marks either in the Bachelors Degree (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./ B.Sc. (Home Science)/ BBM) and/or in the Masters Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities/ Commerce are eligible. B.E./B.Tech. with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55 % marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
However the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PH should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
3. However, weightage to be given to the candidates fulfilling any one of the following conditions:
? Parent of a child with disability.
? Person with disability possessing Disability Cert ificate issued by the Competent Authority.
? Possession of any RCI approved diploma/degree
4. Those appearing in Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Higher Degree) can also apply. But they will be required to submit the proof of having passed the qualifying Examination at the time admission. Otherwise they are not allowed for admission.
5. Candidate should have completed 19 years as on 1st July 2016. No upper age limit.
i. As per the GOMS.No:92, the candidate who passed MBBS/BDS/BPT/BAMS/B.L./LL.B/B.Sc.(ASLP)/ B.O.L./ B.A(Languages) and other such professional coursers are not eligible for admission in to B.Ed.(SE) course.
ii. Care of choosing the area of specialization in your B.Ed.(SE) Programme : Visual Impairment(VI) Mental Retardation (MR) Hearing Impairment(HI) Candidate can shift their Area of Specialization i.e. VI/HI/MR at the time of Admission as per their interest and availability of the seats in left over vacancies.
Important Date :
Commencement of Online Registration 19-06-2017
Last Date for Registration 15-07-2017
Date & Time of Entrance Test 06-08-2017
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE :
Candidates have to register at braouonline.in only and pay the fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) by Debit/Credit card through university portal OR pay an amount of Rs. 435/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Thirty Five only) at any TS /AP Online Franchise Centre and obtain the receipt.
Candidate has to choose the examination centre [i.e, any one of the Regional Co-ordination Centres (RCC) of the University] as per their choice to appear for the Entrance test. Candidates are advised to download the Hall Tickets two days before from the university website.