Organisation : Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
Announcement : Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (SPMVVPGCET – 2016) SPMVV PGCET
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://spmvvdoa.in/SPMVVCET.aspx?cet=CET
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10019-SPMVVPGCET.pdf
Home Page : http://spmvvdoa.in/Default.aspx
1. The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University), Tirupati invites applications for admission into various Post Graduate courses in Arts, Humanities and Sciences offered during the academic year 2016-17.
Related : ANU ANUPGCET 2016 PGCET PG Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/9795.html
2. The admissions are governed by the SPMVVPGCET-2016 rules and regulations given below. The Advisory Committee of SPMVVPGCET-2016 reserves the right to change or modify the rules.
3. For getting admission, a candidate should qualify in SPMVVPGCET-2016 and also satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course.
4. The Admissions in the University are limited to women candidates only. All the women wtudents from the State of Andhra Pradesh and the State of Telangana are local students to SPMVV as SPMVV is under Schedule X.
SPMVV is a state wide University and admit the students from all the Regions of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (i.e., Rayalaseema, Andhra regions of A.P and state of Telangana) in the ratio of 22:42:36 respectively. Students from all the three regions of the two states can seek admission to various courses offered by the University.
5. Indian Nationals who are natives of other states (other than AP and Telangana) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%). These seats are over and above existing seats.
6. Foreign nationals/NRIs are admitted without entrance test subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and production of STUDENT VISA for the period of study in the University.
7. P.G. degree holders of a particular course/subject are not entitled for admission into the same course/subject. However, a PG degree holder can pursue another PG course in a different course/subject.
8. No candidate is entitled to pursue more than one full time course at a time. If admitted, no candidate can undertake any other assignment or employment, or study any other course simultaneously with the exception of evening part time courses offered by the concerned University and also the certificate and diploma /certificate courses offered by Directorate of Distance Education of the same University.
9. The University reserves the right to run or not to run a particular course based on the economic viability and depending on the number of candidates who opt to join in it.
10. Qualifying SPMVVPGCET-2016 does not guarantee admission. The candidate must satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed for admission into the course.
11. If it is proved that any of the certificates submitted by a candidate is tampered or fake, the candidate not only looses seat but is also liable for prosecution.
12. Notwithstanding anything in this booklet, the rules and regulations that are in force in the University from time to time are applicable.
13. The University reserves the right to modify Courses / Seats and the same will be made available in the website
ELIGIBILITY FOR WRITING THE ENTRANCE TEST :
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks.
For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%. Qualifying the corresponding Bachelor’s degree exam is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission in to any course.
2. Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examinations or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2016 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2016 are not eligible.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Eligible candidates may submit their application through online.
2. The online applications are made available in the website spmvvdoa.in
3. Candidate can opt for Maximum two tests only by paying Rs.1000/- as Registration fee and should opt the same test center for both the tests.
4. The application registration and processing fee of Rs.425/- may be paid through Andhra bank (Bill desk) payment gateway using credit/ debit card/ Internet banking.
5. Application form can be downloaded and filled-in application shall be sent along with a processing fee for Rs.425/- drawn in the form of D.D in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions ,SPMVV, Tirupati may be sent by post or in person to the Director, Directorate of Admissions ,SPMVV, Tirupati on or before 10-05-2016
6. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important Date :
Online Application starts from 02-04-2016.
Online Application Fee is Rs.425/-
Last Date for online and downloaded filled-in Application submission is 10-05-2016.