Organisation : Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Announcement : PMET – 2016 MBBS and BDS Course Admission Punjab Medical Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10090-Prospectus.pdf
Apply Online : https://bfuhs.ac.in/
Home Page : http://bfuhs.ac.in/
All necessary information regarding the taking of PMET-2016, allocation of merit and seeking admission to MBBS and BDS courses in the various Medical and Dental colleges of Punjab affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and all applicable rules and regulations, etc., are contained in this PROSPECTUS, PMET – 2016.
Related : TGMEDCO MCET-AC 2016 Common Entrance Test MBBS/BDS : www.entrance.net.in/9971.html
Please Note – Read Carefully :
1. Candidates are required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint themselves.
2. Candidates can apply for PMET- 2016 only “Online”.
3. Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website bfuhs.ac.in and also obtain from University office after paying cost thereof Rs. 300/-.
4. Online submission of Application Form for PMET – 2016 may be made by accessing University website bfuhs.ac.in.
5. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Prospectus and on the University website bfuhs.ac.in.
6. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and University website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
7. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
a. At least three printouts of online submitted application form.
b. Proof of fee paid.
c. 3 copies of latest identical Photographs (taken after 01-01-2016 and should be passport size with white background) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
Photograph should not bear any cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with the rules of unfair means.
8. Please visit our website bfuhs.ac.in for all regular and updated information concerning PMET-2016 and admissions/date of counselling from time to time.
9. Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail address filled in the online Application form are his/her own as University will make communications by SMS or mail on given mobile number and mailing ID only.
10. The candidate himself/herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the online Application Form.
11. Fee can be remitted in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce or HDFC Bank through Bank Challan Form which is generated after online submission of application form or Online through internet banking. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode. Candidature will be cancelled, who fails to deposit requisite fee.
12. Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded/Adjusted in any case.
13. Notwithstanding the participation of candidates in PMET-2016, only eligible candidates, as per Punjab Government notification/s, shall be considered for admission.
14. In case of any discrepancy or contradiction between the Government notification/s and the University instructions contained in the prospectus, the letter and the spirit of the notification/s shall be prevailing, however in academic matters, the University shall be the final authority.
15. This Prospectus is subject to alteration(s) or modification(s) at any time without notice. For updates, please refer University website from time to time.
16. Counselling fee of Rs. 3000/- will be charged from each student by the University, separately.
Important Date :
1. Availability of Prospectus at University website 4th April, 2016 onwards
2. Last date for online submission of application form through University website 30th April, 2016
3. Last date for online submission of application form with late fee 3rd May, 2016
4. Last date for deposition of application fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce or HDFC Bank, through Bank Challan form which will be generated after online submission of application form.
Fee can also be deposited online through internet banking by due date. 4th May, 2016 Upto 4:00 pm
5. Candidates can download Admit card from University website 6th May, 2016 onwards
6. Date of conduct of PMET-2016 15th May, 2016 (Sunday) (Time and venue of test will be printed on Admit Cards)
7. Availability of question paper and answer key of PMET – 2016 at University website 16th and 17th May, 2016
8. Last date for submission of objection(s) regarding question paper and answer key of PMET – 2016 upto 18th May, 2016
9. Declaration of PMET – 2016 Result By 21th May, 2016