Organisation : Anna University Chennai
Announcement : TNEA-2016 Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Home Page : https://www.annauniv.edu/
Applications are invited for the unified single window admission for first year B. E. / B. Tech. Degree Courses to the University Departments / University Colleges, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and for the seats surrendered by the Self – Financing Engineering Colleges.
Anna University TNEA 2015 TN Engineering Admissions : www.entrance.net.in/1112.html
The Online Registration of application for TNEA 2016 will commence on 15.04.2016
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) is the process through which more than 1.5 lakh engineering aspirants get themselves enrolled into engineering colleges of Tam
il Nadu through single window counselling.
The following documents should be enclosed with the online application
1. Special Reservation Form (s) with DD and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate (s) [in original] – If applicable
2. 10th Mark Sheet (photocopy)
3. HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet* (photocopy)
4. Transfer Certificate* (photocopy)
5. Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) (photocopy)
6. HSC Hall Ticket (photocopy)
7. Nativity Certificate (photocopy) only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
8. First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (photocopy) (only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable
9. Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (photocopy) – If applicable
* Candidates appeared for HSC / Equivalent examination in March 2016 must produce Original Mark sheet and TC at the time of counselling. However, downloaded copy of the mark sheet should be enclosed, others to enclose a copy of Mark sheet and TC.
FOR EMINENT SPORTS PERSONS QUOTA :
Online Applications alongwith all enclosures and documents related to Sports should be submitted IN PERSON at the office of the Secretary (TNEA), otherwise the application under sports quota will be rejected. Candidates are advised to collect an acknowledgement after submitting the Application.
The filled-in online application along with enclosures should be sent to
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600 025
on or before .05.2016