Organisation : Yenepoya University
Announcement : YUUGET (MBBS/BDS) 2016 YU UGET Under Graduate Entrance Test
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10098-UGET.pdf
Home Page : http://www.yenepoya.edu.in/
YUUGET (MBBS/BDS) :
Yenepoya University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Medical & Dental UG Courses in Yenepoya Medical & Dental Colleges, (Constituent Colleges of Yenepoya University) recognized by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India respectively.
Related : Yenepoya University YUPGET 2016 YU PGET : www.entrance.net.in/6061.html
All India Under Graduate Entrance Test YUUGET-2016 is being conducted for the admission of MBBS/BDS course in the constituent colleges of Yenepoya University namely Yenepoya Medical College andYenepoya Dental College. Based on merit in the Entrance Test, eligible candidates (Above 50% marks) will be admitted to MBBS and BDScourse.
Eligibility: (As per MCI/ DCI guidelines)
1. Candidates must have passed in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State/Central Government, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English subject.
2. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in PCB.
3. The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the results are also eligible to apply.
4. The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Applications are available in our website and also Administrative Office of Yenepoya University.
Filled application form (with both the copies of TAT) along with all necessary enclosures and demand draft may be sent to the address given below:
Mangaluru – 575018.
1. Copy of Marks card of the qualifying examination
2. Copy of SSLC Marks Card (Date of Birth)
3. Demand Draft of Rs.1,000/-.
Important Date :
Issue of Applications 22.02.2016
Last date for receipt of applications 16.05.2016
Issue of Hall tickets from 18.05.2016
Date of Entrance Test 23.05.2016
Date of Publication of answer keys 24.05.2016
Last date for receipt of objections/
Informing discrepancies 28.05.2016
Publication of clarification for objections 11.06.2016
Publication of Merit List 14.06.2016
Commencement of counseling for MBBS/BDS 12.07.2016
Last date for admission 30.07.2016
Classes to commence 01.08.2016