Organisation : Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT)
Announcement : Mock Test
Entrance Exam : Common Admission Test (CAT)2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Mock Test here : https://www3.digialm.com:443//OnlineAssessment/index.html?164@@M297
Home Page : http://www.cusat.nic.in/
Mock Test :
Instructions for Candidates :
1. Exam duration shall be as per the time schedule mentioned in your provisional admit card. The candidate should report at test venue at least 90 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
Related : CUSAT CAT 2016 Download Admit Card Common Admission Test : www.entrance.net.in/10193.html
2. The login screen for the test will be available on your system. If not, please inform the Invigilator.
3. You will be prompted to login, 10 minutes prior to the test. Login with your Roll No & Date of Birth.
4. On login, the following will be displayed on your screen:
i. Profile Information – Verify the details on the screen & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
ii. Detailed exam instructions – Please read through and understand thoroughly.
iii. After reading the instructions, click the button “I am ready to begin”.
5. The questions will be of objective multiple choice type with four alternative answers. You need to select the correct answer with a mouse click.
6. 3 marks will be awarded for each right answer & one mark will be deducted for every wrong one.
7. On the online test screen, timer will be displaying balance time remaining for completion of test.
8. Depending on your response, question numbers will be displayed with color & shape as detailed in the mock link. Please take the mock test to get familiarized with computer based test.
9. After answering a question, click “SAVE & NEXT” button to save your response & to move to next
10. To attempt a question later, click on the “MARK FOR REVIEW” button at the bottom of screen.
11. To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the “CLEAR RESPONSE” button.
12. A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
13. In case you require a larger font size, please inform invigilator. On the invigilator’s confirmation, click on font size you wish to select. The font sizes are visible on the top.
14. View INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on “INSTRUCTIONS” button on your screen.
15. The SUBMIT button will be activated at the end of the scheduled duration of the test. No response can be entered after that. Please keep checking the timer on your screen.
16. In case of automatic log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Login again and continue, the timer will start from the time where it had stopped.
Other key instructions:
** If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can continue with the exam.
** Use of electronic gadgets such as cellphones, pagers, calculators etc., is not permitted inside the examination center.
** Candidates indulging in any form of malpractice will be evicted from the exam hall.
** Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
** Please do not talk to or disturb other candidates.
** You cannot leave exam room before submitting the paper & before the expiry of scheduled duration of test.