Organisation : Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, SVIMS
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : PGET 2016 MD PG Medical Entrance Exam
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Hall Ticket :
Download of Admit Card (e-Hall Ticket) 20/04/2016 onwards
Computer based Entrance Test 24/04/2016 (2.30 to 04.45 pm)
Related : SVIMS SVIMSPGET 2016 PGET PG Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/9830.html
e-Hall Ticket for the Computer based Entrance test shall be available for download to the eligible candidates, whose applications are complete and accurate in all aspects from 20.04.2016 onwards. The e-Hall Ticket will contain the Application Number, Name, Photo, Signature and Venue of the Entrance test. For any queries, the candidate shall contact through Email: svimspget[at]gmail.com mentioning the application number.
The candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Test on submission of the e-Hall Ticket and one of the original photo ID (PAN card/Driving License/Aadhar card/Passport/Voter id/any govt. issued ID Proof) at the test center.
ENTRANCE TEST CENTERS:
The Computer based Entrance Test will be held in three (3) cities as mentioned below. There might be multiple test centers in each city and the University reserves the right to distribute the applicants to any test center as per its requirements.
The candidate can opt for any two of the following cities i.e. Preference 1 and Preference 2 for appearing for the examination. The candidates are therefore required to choose the centre after careful thought.
** The Center can be opted on first cum first serve basis who have submitted the application.
** If the maximum number of candidates specified in respect of a center are exhausted, the candidate will be allotted to a different center based on the availability of vacancy (Preferably City preference 2 opted).
** If there are no minimum number of candidates filled for a particular city, the test in such city might be cancelled and the applicants will be allotted to different city based on the availability of seats (Preferably City Preference 2 opted). The choice of the city cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
** In the event of unforeseen problem / force measure, a re-exam will be held in the particular center as specified by the institute for those who attended the exam only.
ENTRANCE TEST: Do’s and Don’t’s
1. Candidates should report at the test venue One hour before the start of test. No entry will be permitted after commencement of the Examination.
2. Carry only e-Hall Ticket and original photo ID proof inside the hall. No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without producing the valid e-Hall Ticket and photo ID.
3. The Entrance Test is through online (Computer Based Test).
4. Candidates shall be photographed. Biometric authentication through digital device and hard copy of signature in the attendance sheet will be taken in the examination hall by staff designated for the purpose. Cooperation of the candidate is solicited.
5. Do not bring cellular phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators / memory, ear phones, any other electronic devices and luggage bags.
6. No arrangements will be made by the duty staff for safe keeping and returning of the above gadgets if brought.
7. In case, any candidate is caught or found to use any means of techno copying he / she shall be liable to be punished by the competent authority.
8. Use of unfair means /impersonation will lead to summary cancellation of selection / admission.