Organisation : Sharda University
Announcement : Download Sample Paper
Admission Test : SUAT 2015 Sharda University Admission Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Sample Papers : sharda.ac.in/downpaper.aspx
Home Page : http://www.sharda.ac.in/
Sample questions Verbal Aptitude :
S. No. Questions Answer Marks
1. Supply a verb in agreement with its subject
To take salary and then not to work _____dishonest.
SUAT 2015 Sharda University Admission Test : www.entrance.net.in/1022.html
2. Supply a verb in agreement with its subject
The cost of all these articles _________risen.
3. Supply a verb in agreement with its subject
One or the other of those fellows ______stolen my watch.
4. Supply a verb in agreement with its subject
The Three Gamblers _________written by my friend.
5. Supply a verb in agreement with its subject
The ebb and flow of the tides ________explained by Newton.
6. Fill up the blank with a suitable preposition
He is fond _______ his mother.
7. Fill up the blank with a suitable preposition
Your proposal is not acceptable ______me.
S. No. Questions
8. Fill up the blank with a suitable preposition
I am not angry _______you.
9. Fill up the blank with a suitable preposition
I am ______ your disposal.
10. Fill up the blank with a suitable preposition
Cigarette smoking is injurious ________health.
Sample questions Verbal Aptitude
1. Choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word CORPULENT
A) Learn B) Gaunt
C) Emaciated D) Obese
2. Choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word EMBEZZLE
A) Misappropriate B) Balance
C) Remunerate D) Clear
3. Pick out the most effective word(s) from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
When their examinations are over, the children gleefully…….the books they had been reading.
A) shelve B) sidetrack
C) overthrew D)abandon
4. Pick out the most effective word(s) from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
A stone that goes on rolling ………no mass.
A) collects B) gets
C)gathers D) accumulates
5. Find out the alternative which will replace the question mark. CUP : LIP :: BIRD : ?
A) BUSH B) GRASS
C) FOREST D) BEAK
6. Find out the alternative which will replace the question mark.
Ornithologist: Bird :: Archealogist : ?
A) Islands B) Mediators
C) Archealogy D) Aquatic
7. Directions: Choose a word or phrase nearly similar in meaning to the given word. SOBRIETY
A) Abstinence B) Sober
C) Moderate D) Dry
8. Directions: A word in capital letters is followed by four words. Choose the word that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters. OBLOQUY
A) Praise B) cruel
C) slander D) dialogue
9. In the sentence given below a part is italicized and underlined. Below are given alternatives to the italicized part which may improve the sentence, choose the correct alternative. Please make it a point to send you letter at my address.
A) on my address B)to my address
C)in my address D) no improvement.
10. Choose which is the exact opposite of the given word DISPARAGE
A) Please B) Denigrade
C) Praise D) Belittle
Aptitude test :
S. No. Questions Answer Marks
1. Find the odd one out :
2. Find the odd one out :
3. Complete the series: 10, 18, 34, ??, 130, 258
4. Find out the right letters for the question marks:
A M B N E I F J C O D P G K ? ?
(a) M N
(b) L M
(c) I E
(d) G H
5. Three types of tea the a,b,c costs Rs. 95/kg,100/kg and70/kg respectively. How many kgs of each should be blended to produce 100 kg of mixture worth Rs 90/Kg given that the quantities of b and c are equal
6. If 2 X-Y=4, then 6X-3Y= ?
(d) None of above
8. Which of the following is not a prime number?
9. Vincent has a paper route. Each morning, he delivers 37 newspapers to customers in his neighborhood. It takes Vincent 50 minutes to deliver all the papers. If Vincent is sick or has other plans, his friend Thomas, who lives on the same street, will sometimes deliver the papers for him
(a) Vincent and Thomas live in the same neighborhood.
(b) It takes Thomas more than 50 minutes to deliver the papers.
(c) It is dark outside when Vincent begins his deliveries.
(d) Thomas would like to have his own paper route
10. The Pacific yew is an evergreen tree that grows in the Pacific Northwest. The Pacific yew has a fleshy, poisonous fruit. Recently, taxol, a substance found in the bark of the Pacific yew, was discovered to be a promising new anticancer drugFructose
(a) Taxol is poisonous when taken by healthy people.
(b) Taxol has cured people from various diseases.
(c) People should not eat the fruit of the Pacific yew.
(d) The Pacific yew was considered worthless until taxol was discovered.