Organisation : University of Calicut
Announcement : UG/PG/MCA Entrance Examination 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://cuonline.ac.in/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10291-pg_ent.pdf
Home Page : http://www.universityofcalicut.info/
UG/PG/MCA ENTRANCE :
Applications are invited for admission to the following UG/PG Programmes having entrance examinations for the Academic year 2016-17.
Related : SPU Admission 2016 UG / PG Entrance Examination www.entrance.net.in/9832.html
Conditions and Guidelines:
1. A fee of Rs.300/- (SC/ST Rs.100/) shall be remitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBT online/SBT e-chalan/Friends/Akshaya e-chalan). Please click the link “fee remittance” in the Admission Website ( cuonline.ac.in) or the link “Instant Web Payment System” in the Official Website of the University (universityofcalicut.info) for remitting fee. Choose the correct purpose of remittance while processing the challan.
2. Separate fee has to be paid for submitting online application to different programmes.
3. Apply online (from 20.04.2016 to 16.05.2016) through the website cuonline.ac.in. Click on the link ‘UG/PG Entrance 2016″. Enter challan number and Pass word and go ahead for completing the registration process.
4. The print out of applications along with the e-chalan receipt and self attested copies of certificates as proof of qualifications, age and community should be forwarded to the Head of the Department/Co-ordinator/Director as the case may be as mentioned in the 6 th column of the Notification so as to reach on or before 5 P.M on 17.05.2016.
5. The online Registration I.D.No. is mandatory for downloading hall tickets for the entrance examinations. This I.D.No should also be kept and mentioned by the candidate in all future communications. Hence, the candidates are advised to keep a copy of the print out of the application also with them for reference as well as to produce the same whenever required.
6. Those who are awaiting the results of the qualifying examination can also apply. They have to submit the copies of Marklist to the Head/Director/ Co-ordinator, as the case may be, within 6 days of the publication of Calicut University/Government Examination Results in order to finalise the Rank list in stipulated time.
7. The Heads/Co-ordinators are authorized to conduct Entrance and admissions as per rules and allot students to affiliated colleges/Centres .
8. Allotment to the affiliated colleges will be made to fill the merit seat.
9. All candidates seeking admission including those who seek admission under Management quota in affiliated/self financing colleges shall register online. The candidates who seek admission under management quota shall produce a copy of the print out of the application at the college where they propose to take admission.
10. No memo will be sent to the candidates in respect of entrance examination, entrance examination result, Counselling etc. Candidates shall update themeselves with the University Website (cuonline.ac.in/universityofcalicut.info) and the University Press releases for knowing the latest information.
11. For the entrance test of MCJ programme, one entrance exam centre will be arranged at Ernakulam, provided sufficient applicants are available. If not, the entrance exam centre will be limited to University centre alone.
Please use latest versions of mozilla firefox / chrome for registration purpose.Best view in mozilla firefox 44.
STEP 1 : ONLINE PAYMENT
STEP 2 : ONLINE REGISTRATION
Instructions to applicants:
1. Candidate must read the notification completely before applying online.
2. Candidate should scan their photograph ensuring that the photograph size should not exceed 40Kb and width:150px height:200px. Only JPEG files allowed.
3. Candidate must have a valid personal email id, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of examination process.
4. Candidate should give a valid phone number and its a personal one. If you don’t have a mobile number then give your parent’s mobile number.
1. Is it mandatory to register online for admission to MBA Programme 2016?
Every candidate seeking admission to MBA shall register online. Even candidates who wish to take admission under Community and Management Quota in self financing colleges shall register online.
2. What is the eligibility for MBA admission?
Please read the admission notifications carefully.
3. What is the application fee for admission to MBA?
Rs. 500/- (For SC/ST only 167/-)
4. What is the mode of remittance of application fee?
E-Payment mode. Choose the url uoc.ac.in to pay the fee. Select the purpose “Application fee for MBA Admission 2016”.
5. Can the result awaiting students apply for MBA admission?
Yes. However, original Plus Two/Pre-degree mark list should be produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview and Group Discussion. Original Qualifying degree mark list should be submitted before 30th September 2016.
6. I fail to upload my photo. What would be the reason?
Your photo may not be in the size prescribed. Ensure that the photo is in ‘jpg’ format and the size is below 40 kb.
7. How is the mode of selection for MBA admission?
Selection is based on the score obtained in the CMAT conducted by AICTE or KMAT Kerala coducted by ASC Thiruvananthapuram and weightage awarded for plus two and the score obtained in the GD and Interview. The minimum score required for calling Group Discussion and Personal Interview is 10% (7.5% for SC/ST candidates)