Organisation : AFMC Armed Forces Medical College Pune
Announcement : MBBS Admission 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10335-MBBS-Brochure.pdf
Home Page : http://www.afmc.nic.in/Admission/MBBSAdmission.html
AFMC MBBS Admission
The duration of MBBS course is 4 ½ years followed by compulsory rotating internship training of one year. All medical cadets having service liability will undergo internship training in selected service hospitals recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Related : FPMDCR PC-PMT 2016 PCPMT Private Colleges Pre-Medical Test : www.entrance.net.in/10279.html
Academic Qualifications :
Candidates must have passed one of the qualifying examinations listed at sub-para (a) to (j) below in the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these three science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects.
They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the tenth standard. The examinations are:
(a) The Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination in Science of a statutory Indian University/board or other recognized examination body with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology which shall include practical test in all of these science subjects.
(b) The Pre-professional/Pre-Medical examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (after passing either Higher Secondary School examination or pre-University or equivalent examination) which shall include practical test in these science subjects.
(c) 1st year of three years Degree course of a recognised University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in Science subjects provided the examination is a University Examination.
(d) Senior Secondary of a statutory Examination Board of Indian School Certificate examination of 12 years of study, last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at higher level.
(e) Any other examination which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Higher Secondary Science/Pre-Professional/Pre-medical Examination of Indian University/Board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these Science subjects.
(f) B.Sc. Examination of a recognized Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination in not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and further that he/she has passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Note: The criteria for marks in Qualifying Examination (i.e. 10 + 2 or equivalent exam) remain the same for the B.Sc. candidates also.
Procedure For Online Application :
1. Go to the website afmc.nic.in . Click the MBBS Admission link. You shall be directed to the website afmcdg1d.gov.in OR you can directly go to this website by entering this URL.
2. Click on the “Login for UG” icon available on the right hand side.
3. On clicking “Login for UG” you will be directed to UG portal . Click on icon ‘NEW USER CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” available on left hand side.
4. On clicking “NEW USER CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” icon, Part 1 of the application will open up. The tem-plate of the same is shown below. Candidate to fill their name correctly in CAPITAL letter..
5. Candidates to fill their valid Email Id correctly. Password for logging into your account will be sent to your registered e-mail Id. It is ad-vised preferably to use common email like gmail, rediffmail etc.
6. Please note that for the conven-ience of the candidates, first digit ‘6” of AIPMT-2016 Roll No. is already encrypted in the software, candidates have to fill just next seven digits at the place provided. For example, if your AIPMT-2016 roll No. is 60091045, candidates have to fill 0091045 at the place provided as first digit “6” is already encrypted.
7. Please carefully select the relevant radio button while selecting gender.
8. You will be able to register if your Date of Birth falls between permit-ted periods based on qualification. Please see para 6 and 58 of Infor-mation Brochure.
9. Once you have filled the information correctly, you may click on submit button. Following pop-ups will appear:-
10. Click on OK if you are satisfied with the correctness of the information provided. Following pop-up will appear on clicking “OK”
11. Please login your registered email Id for the password.
12. Use your registered email Id and the password received to login your account.
13. On login your account, you will see following:-
14. Click on “Part 2” link available on left hand side . Template of Part-2 of the application is given be-low:-
15. After filling part 2 , click on link “ Proceed to Part 3 “ given at the bottom of the page. Following pop up will appear:-
16. On clicking “OK”, following template of Part 3 of application will appear
17. After filling the Part3, click on “ VIEW APPLICATION THEN SUBMIT”
18. On clicking “VIEW APPLICATION THEN SUBMIT”, following window will appear. Candidate to verify the filled information. If all the info filled is correct, candidate to go through the declaration by the candidate given at the end . Click on the check box and submit..
19. Following Pop Ups will appear: on clicking “Submit” button-
20. Once you have submitted the Application successfully, a “GENERATE CHALLAN” link will be available on the left hand side.
21. Candidates are required to generate challan by clicking on the link “GENERATE CHALLAN” and take a print out.
Important Dates :
START DATE FOR REGISTRATION AND FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION : 26 APRIL 2016
LAST DAY FOR REGISTRATION : 20 MAY 2016 (2359h)
LAST DATE OF FILLING AND SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 23 MAY 2016 (2359h)
LAST DATE FOR GENERATION AND PRINT OF FEE CHALLAN : 26 MAY 2016 (2359h)
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF FEE AT ANY SBI BRANCH : 30 MAY 2016