Organisation : Haryana State Technical Education Society HSTES
Announcement : MCA Entrance Test 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
MCA Entrance Test :
For ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST for Master of Computer Application (MCA)-2016 and COUNSELING for Admission to 3- Year MCA Programme for the Session 2016- 17 in The University Departments, Govt./Govt. Aided/Private Institutions Located in State of Haryana
Related : HSTES Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test (DET-L) www.entrance.net.in/10103.html
1. The Admission Brochure is for admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) regular Course for the Academic Year 2016-17. Its contents are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Admissions to MCA regular course shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of Online Entrance Test to be conducted for MCA-2016 by HSTES for the session 2016-17.
Minimum Academic Qualifications for MCA :
Pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Should be pass in BCA Degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized University. Obtained at least 50% (47.5% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the qualifying Examination.
Note: Candidates having passed Mathematics / Statistics in one semester / in one year as the case may be shall be considered eligible for MCA.
For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
Basis of admission:
Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of Online Entrance Test (MCA- 2016) conducted by HSTES.
PROCEDURE FOR APPEARING IN ON-LINE ENTRANCE TEST FOR MCA-2016 :
All candidates are advised to read the following Instructions carefully for successful registration & for appearing in the online test.
1. For appearing in the OLET, all candidates should visit the website onlinetesthry.gov.in for registration as per the KEY dates fixed for MCA courses.
2. All candidates are advised to be conversant with the handling of keyboard and mouse.
3. First of all candidate has to select the course name and subsequently submit his/her personal details like Name, Date of birth, Father / Mother name, qualification, address details etc in online application form.
4. The candidate shall also upload his/her passport size Colored Photograph (JPG File Max. 30KB Size) and Specimen Signature (JPG File Max. 20KB Size) on online application form.
5. Before submitting the online application form, the candidate can check and edit his/her registration details. Further, the candidate should also ensure that the photograph & signature uploaded is his/her own photograph & signature and particulars filled are must be same as registered in the qualifying examination.
The incorrect information submitted in online application form shall not be entertained and in such a case the candidate is required to resubmit a fresh online application form and the fee should also be deposited against the fresh application form.
6. Candidate will be responsible himself/herself for the information filled by him / her in the online application form. The wrong information filled by a candidate may lead to incorrect result/rank generation/Debarring from the entrance test.
7. Candidate will be asked to submit 3 choices of OLET centres as mentioned above for appearing in the OLET.
8. The candidate shall be allotted OLET centre out of the choices filled in the online application form, depending on the capacity of a particular centre otherwise any of the OLET centre where capacity is available shall be allotted.
9. On successful submission of registration details, the system will display a printable registration form consisting of Application Form Number with other registration details as filled and submitted by the candidate.
10. It is must for the candidate to take print out of the filled in Application Form and e-challan for deposition of Entrance test fee from the website onlinetesthry.gov.in after online submission of application form.
11. The entrance test fee is to be deposited through e-challan generated from the website onlinetesthry.gov.in in the bank (AXIS or PNB) or through credit/ debit card or net banking by using online payment gateway.
12. The candidate must bring two copies of printout of admit card with photographs attested by gazetted officer and one valid Identity (ID) proof having his photograph on it for verification by invigilator in the Test Centre.
13. Candidates are required to bring along with them the proof in respect of their date of birth etc. for verification before appearing in the entrance test. (Copy/attested copy of Matriculation Certificate). The admit cards must be signed by the invigilator on duty and one of the admit cards must be retained by the candidate himself.
14. Candidates are required to report at the allotted centre of Online Entrance Test 30 minutes before the start of test on the same date/shift.
15. Test will be of 90 minutes duration, at the end of the test every candidate will come to know the number of questions attempted and scored marks on-line after the completion of Entrance Test.
16. After the completion of Online Entrance Test, the proper inter se merit and ranks shall be displayed on the same website as per the schedule mentioned in “Key Dates”.
17. The result shall not be sent to the candidates by post. Candidates are, therefore, advised to ascertain the result at their own from the website and take a print of same.
18. There will be no re-evaluation/re-checking of answer of the Entrance Test and no request in this regard will be entertained.
19. 15 Minutes will be given to the candidates for filling up the data during Entrance Test.
20. The candidate will be displayed with the questions on the computer (screen) allotted to him during test.
Important Date :
Availability of admission brochure 26.04.2016
Applying online on websites 28.04.2016 to 19.05.2016
Deposition of Online Entrance Test / Application Fee through E-Challan generated from website 29.04.2016 to 20.05.2016(3PM)
Availability of Admit Cards on website 23.05.2016 (3.00 PM)
Dates of OLET Entrance Test 26.05.2016