Organisation : Directorate of Higher Education MAHARASHTRA
Announcement : MAH-B.Ed.-CET 2016 Common Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://www.mahacet.org/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10493-B-Ed.pdf
Home Page : http://www.dhepune.gov.in/
ADMISSIONS TO FIRST YEAR OF Two Year Full Time Regular COURSE IN Bachelor in Education and Bachelor in Education (Special Education) VIZ. B.Ed.- B.Ed. Special Education For The Academic Year 2016-2017
DHE Maharashtra MAH-B.Ed CET 2016 Download Hall Ticket : www.entrance.net.in/11022.html
As per the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions Act, 2015, the Competent Authority is conducting CET for admission to the Bachelor of Education courses viz. B.Ed- ./B.Ed.-Special Education – Hearing Impairment, B Ed Special Education – Autism Spectrum Disorder, B Ed Special Education – Learning Disability, B Ed Special Education – Intellectual Disability/Mental Retardation B.Ed. Special Education-Visually Impaired.
The Online Applications are invited for CET for ADMISSIONS TO FIRST YEAR of Two Year Full Time Regular Course in Bachelor of Education (General) and Bachelor of Education (Special Education) VIZ. B.Ed.- B.Ed. Special Education in the Government, University Managed, and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Instructions to Candidates desiring Registration for MAH-B.Ed.-CET 2016:
1. MAH-B.Ed.-CET 2016 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE Mode in Multiple Sessions if required, by Competent Authority, using standardized equi-percentile method, for equating scores across sessions.
2. Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the examination session. The Test Papers are also not shared with anybody even after the Examination.
3. The CET comprises multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of i) Mental Ability (40), ii) General Knowledge (30) iii) Teacher Aptitude (30). There would be 100 questions to be answered in a total time of One and half hour (i.e. Ninety Minutes). Medium of Question Papers will be English and Marathi.
4. The Candidates seeking admission to English Medium colleges of Education will also have to appear for English Language Content Test (ELCT) along with B.Ed. CET. The ELCT comprises Multiple-choice objective type questions in the areas of
i)Reading Comprehension (20)
ii) Vocabulary Focus (05)
iii) Grammar Focus (08)
iv) Sentence Formation (07)
v) Phonetics (3)
vi) Verbal idioms and Proverbs (5) vii) Figures of Speech (2).
There will be 50 questions to be answered within a time of One Hour (i.e. Sixty Minutes). The candidate will have to opt for ELCT CET while filling in the form and confirm before submitting the form. No request post submission in this regard will be entertained. ELCT CET will also be conducted in On Line Mode before/after the B.Ed. CET.
5. It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register & Confirm the Online Application Form for MAHB. Ed.-CET 2016 at mahacet.org / dhepune.gov.in Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through Online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges are to be paid by the candidate, as per rules of the payment gateway, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
6. Applications sent by Post/Courier etc., will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
7. It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Document verification stage at the time of Admission as per the notified schedule.
8. The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should have “Caste Certificate” issued by Competent Authority and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department along with Caste Certificate. and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate as applicable excepting SC, ST candidates at the time of Admission.
Scheduled of Activities :
1. Online registration for MAH-B.Ed. CET 2016 through computer connected to Internet on the web site 04-05-2016 to 18-05-2016
2. Issue of Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates. 03-06-2016 onwards
3. Date of the Online MAH-B.Ed. CET 2016 12.06.2016
4. Declaration of the result of the MAH-B.Ed. CET 2016 27-06-2016 at 5.00PM