Organisation : Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra
Announcement : MAH-B.HMCT CET 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Online application for admission to First Year of Four Year Full Time Degree course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B.HMCT) for the acdemic year 2016-17.
Related : DTE Maharashtra MAH-MCA-CET 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/8536.html
The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2016 for admission to first year of four year full time graduate degree course in Hotel Management And Catering Technology (HMCT), for Academic Year 2016-17.
The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET , provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
1. All Government Aided Institutes offering HMCT Course
2. All Un-Aided HMCT Institutes covered as per the Act
Eligibility for Appearing MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2016 :
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
(i) The candidate should be an Indian National;
(ii) Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only); (Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)
Procedure for Online Application Form :
In order to appear for MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2016, the candidates are required to apply online as per the procedure given below. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Points to Be Noted Before Registration :
Before applying online, candidates should
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of admission Process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
iii. Arrange for Application Fees (Non refundable), Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to apply for registration for CET :
1. Candidates to go to the dtemaharashtra.gov.in/hmct2016 website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important Dates :
Commencement of on-line registration of application 02/05/2016
Closure of registration of application 09/05/2016
Closure for editing application details 09/05/2016
Last date for printing your application 24/05/2016
Online Fee Payment 02/05/2016 to 09/05/2016