Organisation : Sir Parashurambhau College, Pune
Announcement : M.Sc & MCA Entrance Examination 2015 -2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1050-Final_web%20notice%202015.pdf
Home Page : https://www.spcollegepune.ac.in/
Entrance Examination M.Sc. (Computer Science) & M.C.A. (Science) 2015 -2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE :
1. This entrance examination is specifically conducted for the admission to the full time courses conducted at the Department of Computer Science, S. P. College, Pune, affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) for the academic year 2015-2016.
2. Regarding the entrance examination, instructions available only on spcollegepune.ac.in / spcollegecsd.epravesh.com are applicable. Instruction/information obtained through any other channels (e.g. telephone, personnel) is not applicable.
3. Admission to the course M.Sc. (Computer Science) is based on the marks scored in the entrance test and the marks scored in Computer Science of S.Y. B.Sc. and T.Y. B.Sc. in the University examination (50% of marks obtained in University examination and 50 % of the marks obtained in Entrance examination). This is applicable to the students completing B.Sc.(CS) from Savitribai Phule Pune University.
4. Admission to the M.Sc. (Computer Science) course, for students from other than SPPU, is purely based on the merit in Entrance Examination.
5. Admission to the M.C.A. (Science) course is purely based on the merit secured in Entrance Examination only, for all candidates.
6. Admissions will done be as per the norms laid down by SPPU and Government of Maharashtra.
** Admission process rules and the regulations of the college will be binding on the candidate.
7. Appearing for the entrance examination does not imply admission to the course.
** Courses: M.C.A.Part – I (Science) and M.Sc. Part – I (Computer Science)
Eligibility Criteria: (As per Circular No. 111 of 2014 of SPPU, Pune)
For M.C.A.(Sci.) :
** Bachelor Degree in Science faculty with 50% marks for Open category and 45% marks for Reserved category.
** B.C.A. with 50% marks (Science Faculty)
** Having Mathematics at 10+2 level with 45% desirable.
For M.Sc. (Computer Science) :
** Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) with 50% marks for Open category & 45% marks for reserved category.
** B.Sc. (Computer Science) with 50% marks.
** A Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronic Telecommunication with 50% marks.
Application Fees (Non Refundable):
For General Category Student : Rs. 500/-
For Reserved Category Student (In Maharashtra) : Rs. 450/-
** Payment options:
Online payment: Student can pay through net-banking after online submission of his/her application form
Cash Payment: Student can select cash option after submission of application form. Students should pay the entrance examination fees in CASH in the Department of Computer Science, S. P. College, Pune on all working days (except public holidays and Sundays) between 10:30 am to 5:30 pm (Lunch break: 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm). Last date for cash payment is 30/04/2015 before 2.00 pm
THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FEES ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING THE FEES OF NON ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES SUCH AS NON-SCIENCE GRADUATES OR NOT HAVING MATHEMATICS AT 12th LEVEL etc.
Last date for on-line submission of Entrance examination form: on or before 29th April, 2015 upto 4 pm.
Date of Examination: Sunday, 3rd May, 2015
Time of Examination: 10.00 am to 11.30 am (90 minutes) For students appearing for EITHER M.Sc.(CS) OR M.C.A.(Sci) Entrance Examination only(one entrance examination only).
10.00 pm to 1.00 pm (3 hours) For students appearing for BOTH M.Sc.(CS) AND M.C.A.(Sci) Entrance Examinations.
Examination Center: Sir Parashurambhau College, Tilak Road, Pune 411030
Seating arrangement will be displayed on the college notice board and on both the websites on 02nd May, 2015 by 4 pm.
Entrance examination result date : 5th May, 2015
How To Apply for the Entrance Examination:
1. Visit spcollegepune.ac.in or spcollegecsd.epravesh.com
2. Read the eligibility conditions for the two courses before you start filling the application form.
3. You will require a mobile number and valid email-id to complete the process.
4. Fill up your personal information and register yourself.
5. You will get a mail on the registered mail-id indicating your login ID and password.
6. You can reset the password as per your choice.
7. Using this login ID fill up the complete application form.
8. After completing the information, you have to pay the fees either online or by cash. For cash payment refer to CASH PAYMENT option mentioned in the Guidelines for the students.
9. Printout of the application form is not necessary. Do not submit the printout of the completed form. You can keep it with you for further reference.
10. Hall ticket for this examination will be generated automatically.
11. If you have completed the form without uploading a photo, the hall ticket will not have the photo printed on it. You are expected to attach a passport size recent photo on the hall ticket and get it attested by proper authority.
12. Bring the hall ticket with you while appearing for the entrance examination.
13. Preserve the hall ticket till the complete admission procedure is over.
Syllabus for Entrance Examination: M.C.A. (under science faculty)
The entrance examination consists of 75 (objective type) multiple choice questions, and covers the areas of Mathematics up to XII std., General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and English language. Each correct answer will be given +2 marks. There will be no negative marking
Syllabus for Entrance Examination: M.Sc. (Computer Science)
The entrance examination will consist of 75 (objective type) multiple choice questions, and covers the syllabus of First, Second and Third year B.Sc. (Computer Science) related to Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics & Statistics subjects in addition to aptitude, logic and English skills. Each correct answer will be given +2 marks. There will be no negative marking