Organisation : Bharathiar University
Admission : Common Eligibility Test 2016 M.Phil./Ph.D Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Application Form : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10557-cet2016.pdf
Home Page : http://b-u.ac.in/
Update : Bharathiar University CET 2016 Result Common Eligibility Test : www.entrance.net.in/11667.html
The Common Eligibility Test application form is only for regular M.Phil./Ph.D. (Full time/Part time) admission programmes for the academic year 2016-2017 offered in the University Departments/Affiliated Colleges and Recognized Research Institutions.
Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission Entrance Exam 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/8011.html
Application form and Instructions for Common Eligibility Test can be downloaded from the University website
The candidate should send the filled in application along with :
1. Demand Draft of Rs.500/- as application fee ( Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates on Production of attested copy of community certificate) in favour of The Registrar, Bharathiar University, payable at Coimbatore / Challan (General Fund Account ) from Bank of India. (mention name of the candidate and subject at the backside of the DD )
2. Those who are studying in the final year should enclose the Course Completion Certificate as mentioned in the Annexure –I.
3. Two numbers of Self addressed covers affixed with forty rupees(Rs.40) stamp for each cover.
4. Candidates having minimum 55% (for SC/ST Candidates the minimum eligibility is 50 %) marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree are eligible to appear for CET 2016.
The print out of the application in hard copy along with the above said documents should be sent BY POST on or before 10.06.2016 in a closed envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR M.Phil. / Ph.D. COMMON ELIGIBILITY TEST 2016-2017” addressed to the Coordinator of CET, Department of Chemistry, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore -641 046.
Application Fees :
An amount of Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST) to be paid in favor of “ The Registrar, Bharathiar University”
** 55% of marks and above in Master’s degree (5% relaxation for SC/ST).
** UGC / CSIR(JRF) / SET / GATE / NET / M.Phil./ M.Tech. Qualified/Teacher fellowship holders / DST inspire who attains eligibility / Scientists working in DRDO / Faculty of Air Force Administrative College, Foreign Candidates need not appear for Common Eligibility Test (CET).
* UGC / CSIR-NET/ SET/ GATE/ M.Phil. / M.Tech.Qualified/ Teacher Fellowship holders /
DST Inspire (who attains eligibility/Scientists working in DRDO / Faculty of Air Force Administrative College, Foreign candidates need not appear for Common Entrance Test (CET).
Exam Date & Time : 17.07.2016, 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Contact Phone Number : 0422 – 2428318