Organisation : University of Delhi
Announcement : Pre-Entrance Summer School-2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Pre-Entrance Summer School :
Registration for Pre-Entrance Summer School-2016 in University of Delhi.
Related : Delhi University PG Admission 2016 Entrance Exam : www.entrance.net.in/10391.html
The University of Delhi is committed to the academic empowerment of the weaker sections of society. To achieve this goal, the University has proposed a programme of free classes for the entrance to the various post-graduate programmes. These classes will be for students belonging to the weaker sections of society and to economically backward minority communities.
To begin with, the University plans to hold classes for PG Entrance Examinations in three disciplines: Commerce, Law and Biomedical Science.
The University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 invites applications for free classes for post- graduate admission tests for Economically Weaker Section (EWS/BPL), SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Minorities.
Important Date :
1. Receiving online application form: Monday 16 May 2016, 10 a.m. to Friday 20 May 2016 midnight.
2. Since the seats are limited, there will be display of list of candidates selected for admission: 24/05/2016 (Tuesday)
3. Registration of the shortlisted candidates and orientation: 26/05/2016 (Thursday).
4. A nominal fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged for registration.
5. Tentative dates of classes: 28-05-16 to 11-06-16.
6. Applications have to be submitted online by 20-05-16 midnight.
7. The candidates should bring the original certificates of qualification and the category certificate at the time of registration on 26/05.2016.
Contact Prof. Shormishtha Panja (Director, ILLL, DU)
Email: illlsummerclasses at gmail.com
Prof. Shrikant Kukreti, (Programme Coordinator)
Email shrikantkukreti.cae AT gmail.com
Admission will be on first come first serve basis
Submission of application form will be no basis for claiming admission to the pre-entrance course.
The self-attested legible copies of the following documents shall be submitted at the time of admission(verification).
** All Educational certificates and marks-sheets
** Proof of permanent address
** Caste certificate for SC,ST,OBC,Minority students
** Latest Annual Family Income certificate /EWS/BPL Certificate
** Two recent passport size photographs
Incomplete application form will not be considered.