Organisation : Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Announcement : How to Fill Online Application Form
Entrance Test : B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test PPMET- 2015 Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : bfuhs.ac.in/Nursing15Online/main.htm
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1071-instructions(6).pdf
Home Page : http://bfuhs.ac.in/
PPMET-2015 : PUNJAB PARA MEDIC AL ENTRANCE TEST
Candidates are required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint themselves:-
1. Candidates can apply for PPMET- 2015 only “Online” mode.
2. Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website
3. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University website bfuhs.ac.in
4. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Prospectus and on the University website bfuhs.ac.in
5. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and University website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
6. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
a. At least three printouts of online submitted application form.
b. Proof of fee paid
c. 3 copies of latest (taken after 01-01-2015) identical Photograph (should be passport size with white background) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
Photograph should not have cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with the rules of unfair means.
7. Please visit our website bfuhs.ac.in for all regular and updated information concerning PPMET-2015 and admissions/Date of counselling from time to time.
8. a. Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, E-mail address filled in the online Application form are his/her own as University will make communications by SMS or mail on given mobile number and mailing ID only.
b. The Candidate himself/herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the online Application Form.
9. Fee can be remitted in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce through Bank Challan Form which is generated after online submission of application form. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode. Candidature will be cancelled, who fails to deposit requisite fee.
10. Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded/Adjusted in any case.
11. Notwithstanding the participation of candidates in PPMET-2015, only eligible candidates, as per Government notification/s, shall be considered for admission.
12. In case of any discrepancy or contradiction between the Government notification/s and the University instructions contained in the prospectus, the letter and the spirit of the notification/s shall be prevailing, however in academic matters the University shall be the final authority.
13. This Prospectus is subject to alteration(s) or modification(s) at any time without notice. For updates please refer to University website from time to time.
ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM AND PREFERENCE OF COLLEGES/COURSE FORM :
Candidates will fill online admission application cum choice filling form after declaration of PPMET – 2015 result available at University website, within due date & time and get atleast 2 copies of Printout of filled online Admission application form. Seat/college will be allocated as per the merit cum choice/preference filled by the candidate. Candidates are required to submit one copy to the allocated college alongwith all requisite self attested documents.
1. INTRODUCTION: Part-B pertains to admission to B.Sc. Nursing course on the basis of merit of PPMET-2015. This part contains Punjab Government Notification No. 5/48/2007-3HB3/1982 dated 31/03/2008.
2. NRI SEATS: Applications for these seats in government, university and private colleges shall have to be sent to the University on or before due date. NRI candidates need not to appear in PPMET – 2015. NRI applicants will have to get eligibility certificate from the university before applying for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
The final status of the colleges/seats shall be displayed at the time of counselling.
Notwithstanding candidate’s participation in PPMET-2015, only those candidates who are eligible as per the Prospectus, University Rules and the Punjab Govt. Notification No. 5/48/2007-3HB3/1982 dated 31/03/2008 and apply for admission shall be considered for admission.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE TO FILL ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION TO B.SC. NURSING COURSE UNDER PPMET-2015.
i) Before applying, candidate should carefully read PROSPECTUS for eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
ii) Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one application by a candidate is liable to be rejected.
iii) Candidate ensures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2015.
iv) After filling online application, candidate should have to deposit requisite fee in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using Bank Challan Form, which will be generated after filling online application form at university website i.e. bfuhs.ac.in. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
v) After filling online application form by candidate, University will issue a Unique Registration Id. Registration id (i.e. Login Id) and password will be provided to the candidate at his/her registered Mobile Number through SMS and email.
vi) Admit card will be issued against those Registration Id’s, against which Registration Id application fee has been remitted within a stipulated date and time.
vii) Candidate should have to apply online on or before 23-05-2015. After this online application form will not be available at the University website and no request will be entertained in this regard.
viii) Fee should be deposited by 25-05-2015 by 04:00 pm. Fee once deposited will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
ix) Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yyyy i.e. date/month/year.
x) After filling of online application form, applicant will receive a Registration No and Password at his/her given mobile no and E-mail address.
xi) Registration No and Password is mandatory for further process, so keep it secret and don’t disclose to any unknown person.
xii) You have to login to upload Photograph, Edit Application, Application Status and to change your password options.
xiii) How to upload Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression: You have to login by entering your Registration No and Password. The size of photograph, Signature, Left hand Thumb impression should not be more than 25KB respectively. Candidate may use third party software i.e. shrinkpictures.com to resize their photograph, Signature, Left hand thumb impression before uploading.
xiv) Lock your Application: To get printout of your online application form you have to lock your application. Once you lock your application you will not be able to edit your application data, so be ensured that you have entered correct data particularly check your Name, date of Birth, categories etc. before locking the application form.
xv) All application forms will be locked automatically, after the cutoff date. Once Application form is locked, it can’t be unlocked by applicant.
xvi) Candidates are advised to always Log out your application form when you are leaving the computer.