Organisation : Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh
Announcement : PG, Ph.D., FATE 2016 Research Faculty Aptitude Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : pariksha.up.nic.in/Online_App/Notifications.aspx
Home Page : http://pariksha.up.nic.in/Agencies.aspx?uTVe3S4xVOtq/YcN3HHhUA==
PG, Ph.D., FATE :
Admissions to PG programme (M.Tech/M.pharma/M.Arch. programme) And Ph.D. Programme herein referred as Research Aptitude Test (RATE) & Teachers Eligibility Test hereafter referred as Faculty Aptitude Test (FATE).
Related : JEECUP UPJEE Polytechnic 2016 UP JEE : www.entrance.net.in/8028.html
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION :
1. Log on pariksha.up.nic.in/ to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
2. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the Leading News Papers and also available in the “ Notifications/Advertisements” in Candidate segment page.
3. Place the mouse over the “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
4. Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
5. Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for.
Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
6. Read User guidelines carefully using “User Instruction” option.
The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
7. Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
Candidate Basic Registration form:
Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 16 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
[The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.]
8. After Completion of PART-I Registration. “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee.
[The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.]
9. Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
10. Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
[Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
[ Click to show GuideLines for Scanning Photograph with Signature ]
# The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
Detailed Application Form :
At the top of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates “I declare that I have read the user instructions and detailed advertisement “ candidate has to tick the check box, if does not tick the check box proccedure will be terminated. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application.
11. On clicking “View Application status” option in Candidate Segment page you can see current status of candidate.
12. On clicking “List of Applications Having photo related Objections” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can see current status of uploaded photo is in objection or not.
13. On clicking “Download Forms for Eligibility Checking” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download forms for eligibility checking by Recruitment Agency.
14. On clicking “Download Interview Letter” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download Interview Letter and examination schedule details periodically.
15. On clicking “Duplicate Regi.Slip &Application form” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download thier Duplicate Registration Slip or Detailed Application Form using with some basic credential of candidate periodically.
16. On clicking “Key Answer Sheet” candidate can download key answer sheet.
17. On clicking “List of Rejected Candidate” candidate can view Rejected candidate list.
18. On clicking “Download Admit Card” candidate can download their Admit Card using with some basic credential of candidate
19. On clicking “Download Syllabus” candidate can view syllabus of particular examination.