Organisation : Himachal Pradesh University Shimla
Announcement : BAMS/BHMS Entrance Test-2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://apps.indiaresults.com/hp/hp-university/bams-bhms-form-2016/Login.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/10905-BAMS.pdf
Home Page : http://www.hpuniv.in/online-form/
BAMS/BHMS Entrance Test :
The Himachal Pradesh University will conduct a combined Entrance Test on behalf of Government of HImachal Pradesh, Deptt. of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy (Ayurveda) in terms of provisions contained in chapter XIV of the First Ordinances of the Himachal Pradesh University.
Related : HP University B.Ed Entrance Test 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/10215.html
The applicants may apply for admission to BAMS/BHMS Course on the prescribed ONLINE Application Form as provided in the University websites through this Entrance Test. Applicants should have to submit the prescribed fee as per online instructions.
Duration of Course: 5½ years including one-year compulsory rotatory internship.
Schedule for submission of online Application Form with Fee: From 27.05.2016 to 27.06.2016
Date of Entrance Test: 17.07.2016( Sunday )
BAMS COURSE :
Educational Qualifications and Other Conditions:
Candidates should have passed/appeared in any one of the qualifying examination at the time of applying for the entrance test :
a) 10+2 new Course Examination of a University/Board established by law in India, or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects which shall include a practical test in Science subjects with 50% marks in aggregate (40% marks for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes) and has also qualified the subject of English.
The B.Sc. Degree with 50% marks (40% marks for Scheduled Castes/Tribes/Other Backward Classes) of a University established by law in India with any three subjects out of Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physiology, Physics, Human Anatomy and Bio-Chemistry; provided that such a candidate must have passed the Pre- Medical or an equivalent examination with English as compulsory subject of Board/University established by law in India.
Any examination of a University/Board/College or School in a foreign country, recognized as equivalent for the purpose by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
(b) The candidates who have appeared/appearing in Plus two examination or its equivalent examination and the result of the same has not yet been declared can also apply for the Combined BAMS/BHMS Entrance Test, but the admission will be subject to the production of passing the plus two examination or its equivalent examination with required percentage of marks as per eligibility clause in the Prospectus at the time of first round of counselling.
(c) The above qualifications will only determine the eligibility of a candidate for admission but the admission shall be based on the performance in the Entrance Test in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
(d) The minimum qualifying marks for admission to BAMS/BHMS Course shall be 50% for General category, 45% for General Physical Handicapped and 40% for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/Physically Handicapped candidates respectively.
(e) The Candidate should have already completed or should complete the age of 17 years and must not have completed 25 years of age on 31st December of the year of the concerned competitive examination. Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificate/Indian School Certificate will only be valid.
B. BHMS COURSE :
1. The candidate should have passed 10+2 from H.P. Board of School Education or from a recognized Board or equivalent degree/examination passed with Science [Medical group with Physics, Chemistry & Biology] of the University/H. P. Board of School Education in Science subjects.
2. Should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the first Prof. of the course.
3. Blind [including colour blind], deaf and/or dumb candidates shall not be allowed for admission to the course.
Procedure For Filling Up Online Application Form For Bams/Bhms Entrance Test-2016 :
1. Click on “Register Now” to create a new account. Once the new account is created online system will generate the unique application form number. Candidates are advised to note down the application form number for all future references.
2. After account creation, click login to complete the Entrance Examination application online.
3. Online Entrance Application form has following subsequent information.
** Fee Payment
** Basic Details Form
** Upload Photo & Signature Form
** Filled Form View Page with Edit & Confirmation Button.
** Filled Form Downloaded Page (PDF Format).
3. Candidate’s are required to fill their information in above mentioned web pages. All mandatory fields are marked with red star.
4. Upload photo and signature. Photo and signature uploaded should be as per specifications and size listed in step (A).
5. To save the data, please click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen before proceeding further.
6. Steps for making Application Fees Payment
a) Once you click on Fees Payment Button new window of SBI-Collect will opened on your screen in which you have to complete the all steps for making the payment
7. After depositing the fee in the bank, re-login to your account, at least after 8 hours to enter payment details, i.e. e-receipt/ Journal number as provided by the bank at the time of depositing the fee, in Payment details page.
8. Click on ‘Save & Continue’ to see your filled application details on the computer, before proceeding further please make sure that all the fields are filled in correctly in the confirmation screen before clicking the Submit Button. Once the applicant click on the Submit button of his/her application page, he/she cannot Edit/Change the details entered.
9. After clicking on ‘Submit’ button new window will appear on the Screen displaying full details of the applicant and then entered in the application form. Take the print out of the same page and attach the copy of payment receipt along with the computer generated confirmation copy of the application form for future reference.