Organisation : AIISH, Mysore All India Institute of Speech & Hearing
Announcement : B.ASLP/BASLP applicant how to upload marks and marks card
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Instructions To upload marks :
1. Click on the scrolling message”B.ASLP/BASLP applicants: Please click here to upload marks and marks card of qualifying examination” at the home page of AIISH website.
Related : AIISH BASLP, M.Sc, Ph.D Entrance Exam 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/10251.html
Applicant registration form will open up. Please don’t enter anything in this form.
2. Click on the link “Already a registered email ?” at the bottom of this page. Applicant registration form will open up again.
3. Select B.ASLP/BASLP in the “program applying for” box.
4. Enter your mobile number.
5. Enter email id.
6. Enter Reference number (Temporary reference number (not the registration number) allocated to you initially while registering your application form. Please check your email for the same).
7. Click the button “Submit” after entering all the details mentioned at sl. No. 3,4,5 and 6. Another “Applicant registration form” page will open up.
8. Please click on the link “Please click here to update marks” at the bottom of this page. Page for entering marks will open up.
9. Enter the maximum marks and marks obtained and click “Proceed”.
10. Upload scanned copy of your marks sheet (Printout from internet is also accepted) and click “Proceed”.
For Candidates applying to B.ASLP/BASLP Program
Account Name : AIISH – UG Account
Account Number : 98320100002221
Bank : Bank of Baroda
Branch : AIISH Extension Counter, Mysore
IFSC Code : BARB0EXTMYS
Following scanned documents are required and should have the soft copies before filling this application form. Candidate must scan these documents in 72 dpi resolution. Passport size photo must be in .jpg format, others can be in .jpg or .pdf format.
** 10th Marks card.
** Caste certificate in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or OBC (Non-Creamy layer of the Central Government OBC list).
** Marks sheet of qualifying examination (If results are declared).
** Passport size photo.
** Counterfoil of bank pay in slip/UTR.
** Documents to claim for eligibility under North Eastern/Diploma/Physically Handicaped(Ortho) category.
** NOC/Experience/Eligibility certificate for candidates applying to PhD program.