University : Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
Announcement : SVUEET- 2015 Sri Venkateswara University Engineering Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : svueet.sssolutions.co.in
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1103-SVUEET2015_Inst_Booklet.pdf
Home Page : https://svuce.edu.in/
SVUEET- 2015 :
Directorate of admissions, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati invites applications for admission into 6 year B.Tech + M.Tech dual degree porgramme in EEE, ECE, Civil, CSE and Mechanical Engineering (Self-Finance) offered in SV University College of Engineering, S.V.University Campus, Tirupati for the Academic Year 2015.
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to take admission:
1. Candidates should have passed Intermediate Education (10+ 2 pattern) 10+2 from Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) or Central Board of Education (CBSE)/ ICSE with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or its equivalent recognized by Board from India with a minimum of 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects.
2. The candidates should have completed 16 years of age.
1. Admissions are limited to only those candidates who are local to one or the other University areas of AP State.
2. Indian Nationals who are natives of other states (other than AP) are also eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%) subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria.
3. Foreign Nationals/NRIs can be admitted basing on the eligibility criteria and production of STUDENT VISA for the period of study in the University and there will be 15% supernumerary seats under this category.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the Instruction Booklet available in Sri Venkateswara University Website svudoa.in
5. i)The Entrance Examination (Sri Venkateswara University Engineering Entrance Test SVUEET- 2015) will be conducted by the Director, Directorate of Admissions, S.V. University, Tirupati. The pattern of SVUEET Entrance Examination Syllabus is same prescribed for EAMCET.
ii)The examination is 100 multiple choice questions (Mathematics: 50 questions, Physics and Chemistry: 25 questions each) with 2 hours duration. Admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of SVUEET-2015 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation.
6. The reservation policy of the Government of A.P. that is in vogue in respect of SC, ST, BC, CAP, PH, and ECA categories will be followed in the process of admissions for 6-Year Dual Degree Programme.
7. Mere appearance for the test does not automatically guarantee right of admission. A candidate seeking admission into a particular course has to fulfill the eligibility criteria specified for that course.
8. Rank will be given on the basis of marks secured in SVUEET.
9. The university reserves the right to fill or not to fill the seats earmarked for a particular course. All admissions are purely provisional and the University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage. Further it also reserves the right to run or not to run a particular course depending on the number of candidates admitted in it.
10. All disputes pertaining to the admissions shall fall within the court’s Jurisdiction of Tirupati only whether regular or consumer courts.
If it is proved that any of the certificates submitted by a candidate was tempered or fake, the candidate not only looses seat but also liable for prosecution.
The examination is 100 multiple choice questions (Mathematics: 50 questions, Physics and Chemistry: 25 questions each) with 2 hours duration. Admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of SVUEET-2015 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. The application should be submitted through on-line only at the website svudoa.in by registering the name and other details.
2. GUIDELINES TO FILL THE APPLICATION FOR SVUEET-2015:
a) The online application form will be available on the websites from 20.04.2015 onwards.
b) The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center). After going through the prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, soft copies of Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature.
c) The payment of registration and processing fee Rs.1000/- should be made either by SBI generated challan or by online payment gateway (like credit / debit card/ Net banking).
d) e-challan is generated after submitting the personal details through Online payment Link (Sample Screen is shown below).
e) The fee paid by the applicant is non-refundable.
f) The system generated Application number is displayed for future reference.
g) If candidate is unable to view PDF document Adobe Reader (for PDF files) may be downloaded
h) The last date for payment of online payment is 13.05.2015.
3. STEPS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
The Online application for SVUEET 2015 is available at website svudoa.in. To fill online application, you should have with you. Mobile Phone, SVUEET -2015 Information Brochure and Guidelines, Documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records, Scanned Passport Photo and Signature.
a) Open the website svudoa.in from browser like Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox /Google Chrome
b) Select the button SVUEET – 2015 for Apply.
c) After clicking the required button, you will get a detailed menu options screen
d) After reading the Guidelines, Click on Online Application button in the left menu
e) Then proceed to fill the Name of the Candidate and other personal details with present address and Date of Birth. Please fill the details as per SSC certificate.
f) While entering the personal details, please give correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (SVUEET-2015) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No Postal Correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
g) After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS (OTP) of a security code, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green colour.
h) Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature (signed on white paper only)
i) Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for Back-Edit – for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip, Take the printout this print and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect. After payment of fee in bank, After 24 hours you have to take a printout in the website “Print Filled Application Button” of the same and retain the same until completion of admission
j) Fee Paying Process
i. Click on Online Payment Button from left side navigation panel. For online payment or Challan payment. Now Click on the Online Payment through SBI Collect Button. Read the instruction and Click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button
ii. Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No : xxxxx with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”.
iii. If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI. After payment of challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive application to your registered email After 24hours.
iv. If you select the online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit/Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file After 24hours.
v. You can get a printed copy of registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) as password using “Print Application” option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
vi. The candidates are advised to take printout of the uploaded application and keep the same with you until the completion of Admission.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Online registration available from : 20-04-2015 onwards
Uploading of online application : 20-04-2015
Last date for online application : 13-05-2015
Downloading of Hall-Tickets : 15-05-2015
Date of Entrance Examination : 23-05-2015