|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
Announcement : Result
Entrance Test : JEHOM-2016 Common Entrance Test
Get your Result here : Available on 08.06.2016
Home Page : http://wbjeeb.in/
Publication of JEHOM-2016 result is scheduled on 08.06.2016.
Related : WBJEEB JELET 2016 West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination : www.entrance.net.in/10554.html
The Board will publish the merit list and final allotment of seats will be made through counseling to be conducted by the WBJEEB. The Board neither publishes nor communicates result to any individual applicant.
It does not have any provision for post- publication scrutiny or review and hence such application will not be entertained. The tentative date of publication of result on website wbjeeb.in is in 2nd week of June, 2016
1. Application form: Application form for appearing at the counseling can be down loaded from Board’s website on and from 10.06.2016:
2. Counselling fees: Counselling fees of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) (non-refundable) is to be paid either in the form of a Bank Draft payable at Kolkata and to be drawn in favour of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board ” or by cash at the time of counselling at the counselling center.
3. Venue of counselling: Office of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board at AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt lake, Kolkata-700 091.
4. Date of Counselling: Saturday, 18th June , 2016
5. Important documents to be brought positively by the candidates for verification during counselling:
a) Counselling Application form (down loaded) duly filled-in and signed in specified places after affixing recent passport size photograph in the specified place.
b) Original Admit Card of JEHOM-2016.
c) Bank Draft or cash of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable)
d) Downloaded result Sheet (The page which contains candidate’s name and rank)
e) Original mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination
f) Original mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) level or equivalent examination