Organisation : Centre for Electronic Governance Govt. of Rajasthan
Announcement : Counseling for CMAT-2016 Rajasthan
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11067-cmat.pdf
Home Page : http://www.cmat-raj.org/
RAJASTHAN STATE CENTRALIZED COUNSELLING FOR MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (CMAT-2016 )
Related : RMCAAT 2016 Counselling Rajasthan : www.entrance.net.in/11064.html
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR COUNSELLING:
1. Only Online Application will be accepted.
2. The candidate has to follow the given process for filling Online Application Form.
3. The CMAT-2016 Application Form is to be submitted online by following the instructions provided in this Information booklet and web portal of CMAT 2016. The candidate must fill, carefully, all details as required in the Online Application Form.
4. Candidate fills up his/her application form at his/her own level through website cmat-raj.org.com.
After filling application form a challan form will be generated with a unique challan Number. Using this unique challan number counseling fee should be deposited at e-Mitra Kiosk. There is no other way or agency for the submission of this fee.
5. The Student Registration cum counseling fee deposited for CMAT-2016 is neither refundable nor transferable/adjustable for future CMAT or any other counseling.
6. The candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 5/- in addition to student registration cum counseling fee i.e. Rs. 2000/- (Rs. Two Thousand only).
7. For fee deposition candidate has to submit his/her name, date of birth, Father’s name, and challan number at e-Mitra centre/kiosk.
8. After depositing Student Registration cum counseling fee candidate will get a computer generated 16 digit token number as a receipt.
9. The candidate must assure that his/her name, Date of birth and father’s name submitted at online form at e-Mitra centre is correct and strictly as per their Xth Mark sheet/ Certificate.
Once the e-Mitra receipt had generated, any change will not be possible and candidate has to fill up a new form with depositing Student Registration cum Counseling fee Rs. 2000/- again.
CMAT-2016 shall not responsible in such cases. So candidates are advised to carry their Xth mark sheet /certificate with them at the time of filling application form and at the time of depositing Student Registration cum Counseling fee at e-Mitra Centers/kiosks.
10. Last date of submission of the online application form will be strictly as notified and as per schedule given on web portal. Candidates are advised to visit web portal frequently.
11. Candidate is required to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature on online application form at the web portal. Ensure that the image size of photograph should not exceed 100 KB (Maximum) in the JPG/GIF/BMP Format and the image size of signature should also not exceed 50 KB (maximum) in the JPG/GIF/BMP Format.
12. The candidate has to fill their details as required in the online application form. Candidate may edit the details entered by them before they click the “SUBMIT” Button for final submission. Once the candidate clicks the “SUBMIT” Button, they will not be able to edit the entered data.
Therefore, the candidate is advised to click “SUBMIT” Button only and only if they are sure that the data entered in the Online Application Form is correct, complete in all respect and no further editing is required.
13. The CMAT-2016 will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion of any data of the Application Form after clicking the “SUBMIT” Button.
14. Subsequent to final submission of online application form, a printout of Application Form with a unique Form Number will generated by web portal. The candidate is required to take printout of Application Form. It is advised that the candidate must retain a copy of this form for future references.
15. Entries made at e-Mitra Kiosk /online e-Mitra portal will be kept freeze daily online registration. So candidates are advised to ensure that their entries are correctly filled up at e- Mitra kiosk/online e-Mitra portal.
Steps of filling the application form:
A. Visit our website i.e. rmcaatonline.com and register yourself for online application by filling your name, Father’s name & date of birth.
B. A challan form will be generated with a unique challan number.
C. Visit any e-Mitra kiosk/online e-Mitra portal and deposit Student Registration cum Counseling fee using unique challan number printed on challan form.
D. A fee receipt will be generated by e-Mitra kiosk/online e-Mitra portal in which a 16 digit Token Number will be printed.
E. Then visit our website and fill up your application form by entering Token Number and other information.
F. Please make sure that marks obtained in graduation exam (in %), CMAT-2016 score (if applicable) are filled.
G. If marks have not filled, you will not be considered in merit list.
H. For College Choice candidates have to login again afterwards when link of college choice is made available. Candidates are advised to visit web portal frequently.
I. If college option has not filled by candidate when it is available on web portal then it will not be considered for college allotment.
J. Check all entries you have filled in. If all required entries have been filled then click on “Submit” button for submitting application form and take a printout of application form for future references.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE :
CMAT 2016 SCORE BASIS :
1. Publication of notice for Online college/Institute registration 23-05-2016
2. Last date for online college/Institute registration 06-06-2016
3. Publication of notice & commencement of filling of online Application Forms 07-06-2016
4. Last Date for Deposition of Fees through e-Mitra 16-06-2016
5. Last date for filling online Application 17-06-2016
6. Declaration of Tentative Merit List 18-06-2016
7. Declaration of Final Merit List 20-06-2016
8. Declaration of First Allotment List 21-06-2016
9. Last date for reporting in the allotted institute 27-06-2016
10. Last date for submission of reporting by institutes to CMAT 2016 office 28-06-2016
11. Last date of Online Acceptance letter for upward movement 29-06-2016
12. Declaration of Allotment list after upward movement 30-06-2016
13. Last date for reporting in the allotted institute after upward movement 04-07-2016
14. Last date for submission/reporting by institutes to CMAT 2016 office. 05-07-2016
GRADUATION BASIS :
1. Publication of notice & commencement of filling of online Application Forms 20-06-2016
2. Last Date for Deposition of Fees through e-Mitra 16-07-2016
3. Last date for filling online Application 18-07-2016
4. Declaration of Tentative Merit List 20-07-2016
5. Declaration of Final Merit List 21-07-2016
6. Declaration of First Allotment List 22-07-2016
7. Last date for reporting in the allotted institute 26-07-2016
8. Last date for submission/reporting by institutes to CMAT 2016 office. 27-07-2016
9. Last date of Online Acceptance letter for upward movement 27-07-2016
10. Declaration of Allotment list after upward movement 28-07-2016
11. Last date for reporting in the allotted institute after upward movement 01-08-2016
12. Last date for submission of reporting by institutes to CMAT 2016 office. 02-08-2016
13. Publication of notice in news paper/web site/college notice board for direct admission at institute level. 02-08-2016
14. Last date for direct admission 10-08-2016
15. Last date for submission of complete reporting by institutes (direct and counselling) to CMAT 2016 office (In person). 12-08-2016