University : Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
Announcement : Online Application Form Filling Process
Entrance Test : SVUEET- 2015 Sri Venkateswara University Engineering Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Online Registration Form : svueet.sssolutions.co.in/ChallanForm.aspx?cet=EET
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1107-SVUEET2015_TechHelp.pdf
Home Page : https://svuce.edu.in/
SVUEET- 2015 :
Steps to be followed in filling SVUEET 2015 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Online Application form filling process :
1. The Online application for SVUEET – 2015 is available at website svudoa.in
2. To fill online application, you should have the following with you
2.1. Mobile Phone
2.2. SVUEET – 2015 Information Brochure and Guidelines
2.3. Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records
2.4. Scanned Passport Photo and Signature
3. Open the website svudoa.in from browser like Internet Explorer / Mozilla/Firefox/ Google Chrome
4. Click the button In the home page SVUEET – 2015 and in the next screen click on Click here to apply for SVUEET-2015 Entrance Test Link for apply
5. After clicking the required button, you will get a detailed menu options screen
6. After reading the Guidelines, Click on Online Registration button in the left menu
7. On filling the Qualifying examination along with the details of Medium of Study, First Language, Second Language, and next it will display the eligible tests in the box, now select the test. Next select inter subjects in Subject 1, Subject 2, and Subject 3. Then it will display the list of eligible courses.
8. Then proceed to fill the Name of the Candidate and other personal details with present address and Date of Birth. Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate
9. While entering the personal details, please give correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (SVUEET) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No Postal Correspondence will be made under any circumstances
10. After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS of a security code, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green colour
11. Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature (signed on white paper only)
12. Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for Back-Edit – for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip, Take the printout this print and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect. After payment of fee in bank, After 24 hours, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission
Fee Paying Process :
Click on Online Payment Button from left side navigation panel. For online payment or Challan payment. Now Click on the Online Payment through SBI Collect Button. Read the instruction and Click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button
13. After completing the fee payment process , your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appling: xx x xx with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”. Take The print out of your application after 24 hours.
14. If you want to pay by Challan, you have to take a printed copy of the Challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI. After payment of Challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered, After which you will receive application to your registered email After 24hours
15. If you select the online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit/Credit card / net banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file after 24hours
16. Please do not send the printed copy of application to the DOA. You preserve it until your admission process is completed
You can get a printed copy of registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) as password using “Print Application” option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
GUIDELINES TO FILL THE APPLICATION FOR SVUEET – 2015 :
1. The online application form will be available on the websites svudoa.in from 20.04.2015.
Note: Candidates are advised to take a printout of the prospectus / instructions to fill the application form from the above websites before proceeding to fill the Application form
2. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center). After going through the prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, soft copies of Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature.
3. The payment of registration and processing fee (Rs.1000/- + Bank commission per test) should be made either by SBI generated Challan or by online payment gateway (like credit / debit card/ Net banking). Bank Charges applicable as per the payment option selected by you.
4. e-Challan is generated after submitting the personal details through Online payment Link (Sample Screen is shown below)
5. The fee paid by the applicant is non-refundable
6. The system generated Application number is displayed for future reference
7. If candidate is unable to view PDF document Adobe Reader (for PDF files) may be downloaded
9. Steps to be followed in filling ONLINE application form
1. Click on SVUEET-2015 BUTTON for Application filling
In the home page as shown in the below page, Click on the SVUEET-2015 Button for filling the online application.
2. Here Click on the SVUEET – 2015 BUTTON.
Next it will display the screen as shown below, from the below page, click on the link
After click on the Click here to apply for SVUEET-2015 Entrance Test Link it will display the screen as shown below.
The above Registration link will display a form as shown below.
3. From this screen, candidates click on the ONLINE REGISTRATION button; it is available inscreen left side menu. Next it will opens the another screen as shown below, this is called Challan Registration Form.
4. Now the candidate has to enter first Qualifying examination particulars. Next medium of study, first language, second language all this particulars has to select based on as per qualifying examination. Next the candidates have to select test, which is display in the eligible list box. Next the candidates have to select their subjects in qualifying exam subjects in subject1, subject2 and subject3 list boxes.
After completing this process, the system displays the list of eligible courses under eligible course label.
As shown below system displays the screen.
If you are unable to find your Group subjects in the above, go to the link ‘Click Here’ as shown below
This form allows you to furnish your required Group subjects. After submitting this form you have to wait for 24 hours, the Directorate of Admissions (the SVUEET) will check with your requested Group subjects and you will get an alert to your Mobile / email about status of your requested Group subjects If the SVUEET Office is willing to allow you, then you will get an alert to your Mobile / Email and then you can Register
5. Enter the Details as per SSC / X Records and fill up the Other Personal Details
6. Give the valid Address for Correspondence
Please provide the valid Mobile No because you will get an SMS with a ‘security code’
You have to enter that code here and if it is valid it will display as ‘Verified’ as shown below. Then only you can proceed for filling application form
After Verification Mobile no, Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details
7. After clicking the REGISTER & PROCEED button, it will display the screen as show below.
In this screen the candidates has to check the previous entered details. That is test name, qualifying examination, eligible courses and candidates name, Date of birth etc, all the details previously entered details has to verify once and candidates has to fill other details
Select the Test Centre where you are willing to write the exam
Enter the SSC Roll No, Month & Year of passing
Select the Annual Income of your parents from given options. (As shown below)
And uploading photo and signature etc details has to enter here.
8. Upload Passport size Photograph with Signature
NOTE: You must upload photograph and signature to the correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading candidate signature and photograph. Photo/Sign should be in “.jpg “format
a) Candidate must have scan / soft copy of passport size photograph “photo.jpg” and signature (Sign on white paper and scan it) as per the sample given below. Maximum l imi t is 150 KB for photograph
b) Put candidate signature in an area of 2” X 1” on paper with a black ball point pen. Scan that paper.
Cut Signature area of 2” X 1” and save it as Signature.jpg”. Maximum size limit is 150 KB for Signature.
A sample of quality of acceptable photograph / signature is given below for the guidance of the applicant
The applicant has to upload his/her Photo & Signature in the prescribed format by clicking the browse button in the application form. By clicking browse button the following screen appears
9. Click the scanned and stored photograph ‘Sample Image’ (JPEG image) to upload from the computer