Organisation : PJTSAU Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
Announcement : AGRIENGGCET – 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification & Application Form : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11115-Agrienggcet_notif.pdf
Home Page : http://www.pjtsau.ac.in/
APPLICATION FOR ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION INTO 15% SUPERNUMERARY SEATS IN B.TECH.(AG. ENGG.) DEGREE PROGRAMME FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING THROUGH AGRIENGGCET-2016 (LATERAL ENTRY) FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-17
Related : ANGRAU AGRICET 2016 Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/10897.html
Applications are invited from eligible Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering for admission into Second Year B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Degree Programme (lateral entry) through AGRIENGGCET-2016 (Agricultural Engineering Common Entrance Test-2016) for the academic year 2016 -17.
ELIGIBILITY: A pass in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering from PJTSAU / ANGRAU
(Candidates who appeared for Third Year Diploma in Agricultural Engineering Examinations during April, 2016 can also apply).
AGE LIMIT: The candidates should have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December 2016 with an upper age limit of 23 years. However, in case of SC, ST candidates the upper age limit shall be 26 years and in case of Physically Challenged candidates it shall be 28 years.
The admissions to the above said course shall be based on the merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in AGRIENGGCET-2016 and as per the rule of reservation. The Entrance Test consists of 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions and the candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma along with a Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) for General Candidates and Rs. 150/-( Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) in case of SC,ST & Physically Challenged candidates, drawn in favour of Comptroller, PJTSAU, payable at Hyderabad.
Application form can be downloaded from the University website pjtsau.ac.in
Filled in application form in all respects along with 2 self-addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed should reach The Convenor, AGRIENGGCET – 2016, Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030, by 5:00 PM on or before 18-06-2016. Postal delays will not be condoned.
Applications can also be submitted up to 24-06-2016 with late fee of Rs.600/- in case of General candidates and Rs.300/- in case of SC, ST and PH candidates in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of Comptroller, PJTSAU. No applications will be entertained after 24-06-2016.
The eligible candidates will be sent Hall Tickets to the address mentioned in their application form. The names of the candidates eligible to write the entrance test along with the Hall Ticket Numbers will be displayed in the University website on 27-06-2016.
The candidates who do not receive the Hall Tickets can however download the concerned page of the list of eligible candidates displayed in the University web site and appear for the entrance test.
The candidates seeking admission into II year B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) lateral entry through AGRIENGGCET may note that their admission into PG courses through ICAR shall be as per AIEEA-PG information bulletin issued every year.
List of enclosures :
1. Proof of Age.
2. Attested copy of the SSC marks memorandum and Diploma Marks Memorandum.
3. Latest Character Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
4. Latest Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC’s).
5. Two Self addressed envelopes with Rs. 5/- postal stamps (For sending the Hall Ticket and Rank Card).
6. Three Passport size photographs pasted on the application form.
7. Demand Draft for Rs.Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- in case of SC/ST/PH) drawn in favour of Comptroller, PJTSAU payable at Hyderabad.
8. The filled in form should be sent on or before 18-06-2016 by 5.00 pm to the Convenor, AGRIENGGCET – 2016, Department of Entomology, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030.
9. With late fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- in case of SC/ST/PH) up to 24-6-2016.