Organisation : Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Announcement : Phase-I Seat Allotment Status
Entrance Test : AUCET 2016 Andhra University Common Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
I-Phase Seat Status :
Enter Reg No or HT.No to get Phase-I Seat Allotment Status
Related : AU AUCET / AUEET 2016 Allotment Letter : www.entrance.net.in/11131.html
Note : Admission Allotment cum Fee Receipt is available for download after 24 hours from the time of payment.
Allotment of seats (1st Phase) 10th June, 2016
Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats 10th to 13th June, 2016
Allotment of seats (2nd Phase) 21st June, 2016
Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats 21st to 23rd June, 2016
All the candidates seeking admission under the above special categories should bring all the relevant Certificates and Documents as listed below:
1. Hall Ticket
2. Rank Card
3. Statements of Marks and Provisional Certificate / Original Degree.
4. Transfer and Conduct Certificates from the institution where the candidate last studied.
5. Study Certificates from IX standard onwards issued by the Heads of the respective institutes OR Local Candidate Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
6. Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent).
7. Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
8. Latest Income Certificate issued by the competent authority (valid for 4 years) or white ration card in case of eligible SC/ST/BC/EBC candidates claiming fee concession.
9. Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of claim under special category (NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS and PH) where ever applicable.
10. Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought.
11. Physical Fitness Certificate from the Medical Officer, Andhra University or from a Govt. Assistant Civil Surgeon.
12. Four recent passport size photos.
13. Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents, and additionally 3 copies each of TC, Caste & Income certificates.