Organisation : Aliah University
Announcement : Result
Entrance Test : AUAT-2016 Aliah University Admission Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Result of AUAT-2016 on 20.06.2016
Enter your Roll Number to get Result
Related : Aliah University Admission Test AUAT 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/9834.html
Selection Process :
** A list of Successful candidates appearing different programmes of AUAT–2016 will be displayed separately on the University website aliah.ac.in on the basis of scores in the written test. Separate list of successful candidates will also be prepared for the Physically Challenged (PC) candidates and Other state (OS) candidates.
** Admission to different programmes will be made through online counselling according to the rank in the merit list. A rank card, containing all relevant information regarding counselling, will be provided to all successful candidates at the time of publication of result of AUAT-2016.
** To participate in the online counselling, the successful candidates will have to register themselves in University counselling portal (to be announced at the time of publication of the result) by paying a registration fee through online mode (credit/debit card/net banking).
** A registered candidate will be offered to put their preference of subjects (if any) accordingly. The online system will allot the candidates to different programmes according to their rank and preferences.
** After allotment, the candidates will be directed to visit the AUAT office in person to complete the verification and admission process within the time period (to be specified in the counselling portal).
** If a candidate fails to complete the admission process within the stipulated time period, then the seats will be offered for the candidates next in rank.
DOCUMENTS TO BE NEEDED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
1. ALL TESTIMONIALS (MARKSHEETS AND CERTIFICATES) IN ORIGINAL ALONG WITH ONE SET OF PHOTOCPY.
2. RANK CARD
3. PROVISIONAL ALLOTMENT SHEET (GENERATED AT COUNSELING PORTAL)
4. ADMISSION FORM (GENERATED AT COUNSELING PORTAL)
5. ANTI RAGGING AFFIDAVIT (PROPERLY SIGNED) IN NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER OF RS. 10/- (FORMAT GIVEN IN THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE)
6. PROOF OF DOMICILE (CERTIFICATE ISSUED FROM LOCAL MUNICIPALITY/PANCHAYET)
7. REQUISITE ADMISSION FEES IN CASH (DISPLAYED IN THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE)