Organisation : Geetanjali University
Announcement : GU – Common Nursing Entrance Test – 2016 CNET
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Application Form : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11387-Form.pdf
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11387-cnet.PDF
Home Page : http://www.geetanjaliuniversity.com/news-detail.html?id=6BA4645C-080A-4BA8-A6C6-5AFE8CE3FC8A
Common Nursing Entrance Test :
The Geetanjali University, Udaipur is conducting entrance examination for the seats available in its constituent college for admission and selection procedure in M.Sc. (N), P.B.B.Sc. (N) & B.Sc. (N) Courses for the academic year 2016-17. The name of entrance test is COMMON NURSING ENTRANCE TEST – 2016 (CNET – 2016).
Related : KGMC M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/11146.html
M.Sc. (Nursing) : (As per Indian Nursing Council requirements)
1. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of : B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
3. The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
4. Candidate shall be medically fit & should have minimum one year of working experience after B.Sc. course.
5. 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) :
1. Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986 will be eligible for admission.
2. Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
B.Sc. (Nursing) – Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission. The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2), or An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & English, with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCB) for general candidates. 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
M.Sc. (Nursing) – 2 Years
Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) – 2 Years
B.Sc. (Nursing) – 4 Years
Information Brochure & Application Form:
a. Issue of Information Brochure and Application Form: The prospectus containing Application Form for entrance examination for admission for the academic year 2016-17 can be obtained from Geetanjali University, NH 8 By Pass, Eklingpura Choraha, Hiran Magri Extension, Manwakhera, Udaipur (Rajasthan) – 313002.
The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from above mentioned address during working hours in person by cash / submitting the demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) drawn in favor of GEETANJALI UNIVERSITY payable at UDAIPUR.
Application Form can also be downloaded from the website geetanjaliuniversity.com and send the filled-in form along with requisite fee as mentioned above on the above mentioned address.
Please follow Important Guidelines for CNET – 2016 mentioned on University’s website before sending or submitting the Application Form.
b. Submission of filled-in Application Form: Candidate shall fill-up the Application form in his / her own handwriting in capital letters (block letters) written neatly and legibly. The completed Application Form along with necessary enclosures/ documents must be sent by Speed Post or Registered Post or by hand to the address given in clause 8 (a).
c. Last date of Submission of Application Form: The last date of submission of duly filled in Application Form by the candidate is July 16, 2016 (5:00 PM). Those who are sending filled application form through post must ensure that same shall reach within mentioned time.
d. Any query: For any query about Common Nursing Entrance Test – 2016 the candidate may contact on CNET Helpline No. +91-8003090936.
e. Issue of Admit Card: The admit card containing roll number and name of the examination centre will be sent 7 days prior to the examination to the candidate by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier.
f. Instructions to the Candidates for Filling the Application Form: A candidate seeking registration to the CNET – 2016 is required to send his / her application in the prescribed Application Form only. A candidate shall not fill and submit more than one Application Form for the entrance examination.
Before filling up the Application Form the candidate must read the information given in this brochure and shall satisfy his / her eligibility to appear in the entrance examination. All the candidates are required to go through the Information Brochure very carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all the requirements in regard of the filling up the Application Form. Fill the form in English using capital letters, (except for signature).
The candidate shall fill-up the Application Form in his/her own handwriting in capital letters (block letters) written neatly and legibly with blue/black ink ball pen) within the prescribed boxes.
Overwriting, cutting, erasing in the Application Form may lead to rejection of the form. Any error arising on this account shall be sole responsibility of the candidates. It is advisable to first fill the Application Form in a Photocopy of the form and then fill in the original Application Form.
Any discrepancy in the statement and / or submission of incomplete forms may lead to rejection of the application / cancellation of admission.
The candidate is required to paste a most recent colour photograph (not older than three months) at the appropriate place on the application and in the hall ticket / admit card. The photograph must be signed by the candidate at the edge and should not be defaced.
Name of the Applicant: The candidate shall write his / her name in capital letters as it appears in his/her marks sheet of the qualifying examination. Date of Birth: The candidate shall enter the date, month and year of his / her birth as recorded in 10th standard board certificate.
Address for Correspondence: Write the complete postal address including pin code to which all communications are to be sent. Also write the telephone numbers with STD code, mobile telephone number and Fax/E-mail address if any.
1. Date of commencement of issue of Application Forms July 1, 2016
2. Last date of submitting applications July 16, 2016 (17.00 hrs.)
3. Day, Date and time of Entrance Examination Sunday, July 31, 2016 (13.00 hrs. to 15.00 hrs.)
4. *Publication of the Final Result August 13, 2016
5. Counseling / Verification of payment of the prescribed fees August 22, 2016 to August 25, 2016
6. Commencement of regular classes September 1, 2016