Organisation : DTU, IGDTUW, IIITD, NSIT JAC Delhi
Announcement : Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2016 Admission Withdrawal Procedure
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Admission Withdrawal Form : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11460-Form.pdf
Home Page : https://jacdelhi.admissions.nic.in/
Procedure to Withdraw Admission :
No Admission Withdrawal Request will be entertained through Email.
Related : Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2016 JAC : www.entrance.net.in/11399.html
1. Download the Admission Withdrawal FORM available in the left side links at the bottom of JAC DELHI 2016 webpage.
2. Fill all the entries properly in CAPITAL letters only (except email address). This FORM must be signed by both the candidate and his/her parent/guardian.
3. Fill the Bank Account details of either your bank account or someone else’s bank account in your family (father / mother / brother / sister / guardian etc.). Ensure that Bank details are filled properly and correclty.
** If the bank account number has one or more 0 (zeros) in the beginning, please write these also in the bank account number (i.e. write complete bank account number).
** IFSC code of a bank branch is of 11 characters, the first four characters are alphabets and 5th character is 0 (zero).
4. Take out one Cheque from the Cheque book of the Bank Account, you have filled in the Admission Withdrawal Form. Write “CANCELLED” in the areas where lines are drawn in the Cheque. (If you do not have a cheque book for this account, photocopy the front page of the bank account passbook where the account holder name, account number and IFSC Code is mentioned).
5. Scan / take clear photo of the following documents:
a. Properly filled and signed Admission Withdrawal FORM
b. Cancelled Cheque / front page of passbook
c. Confirmation of Provisional Seat Allotment Letter issued to you by the University / Institute at the time of admission
d. Admission Fee Payment Receipt / eChallan
6. Email the scanned copies of all the documents, mentioned in Point 5 above, at the following email address jacdelhi2016fee[at]gmail.com
In your email, please write again the following information:
1. Name of Candidate
2. JEE (MAIN) Roll Number
3. Mobile Number
4. Admission Fee Payment Transaction Number
/ eChallan Reference Number
5. Bank Account Holder Name
6. Complete Bank Account No.
7. IFSC CODE of the Bank Branch
7. Go to the University / Institute to submit the documents for Withdrawal of Admission. Candidate himself / herself have to go to the University / Institute where he / she is having a seat (allotted / upgraded) on the date of submission of FORM at University / Institute. Submit, in original, all the documents mentioned in Point 5 above and get an Acknowledgment Slip issued.
** The admission of a candidate will not be withdrawn until unless the candidate himself / herself submits the Withdrawal FORM at the University / Institute.
** No Admission Withdrawal Request will be entertained under any circumstances through Email.
** Email is just a mechanism to speed up the refund process for withdrawal forms submitted by the candidate at the University / Institute.