Organisation : Patna University
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Test : B.Ed. Entrance Test (BEET ) 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Patna University Download Admit Card
DOWNLOADING OF BEET 2016 ADMIT CARD 08.07.2016 onwards
DATE OF ENTRANCE TEST 13.07.2016 (02.00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.)
Related : Patna University BEET 2016 B.Ed Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/11277.html
i) Enter Registration No
ii) Enter Date of Birth
iii) Click on “Submit” Button
Helpline No : 011 4173 3223 (Call Between 10 A.M. to 6 P.M)
Where to get the Admit Card :
Admit Card for B.Ed. Entrance Test 2016 can be downloaded by the applicants form the website of Patna University. The applicant will carry downloaded admit card along with one more photocopy/Xerox copy of it on which his/her recent passport size colour photograph (same as uploaded online) will be pasted in the given blank space for it to the examination hall.
What should the candidate do, before entering the Examination Hall
1. The candidate must reach the examination centre 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
2. The candidate must carry
(a) Downloaded Admit Card along with one more photocopy of it on which a recent passport size colour photograph (same as uploaded online) of the applicant will be pasted in the given space for it.
(b) Ball Pen (Blue/Black)
3. No candidate shall be allowed admission to the examination hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the examination. They will also be not allowed to leave the examination hall till the examination is over.
4. A writer will be allowed only for the visually challenged.
5. Electronic gadgets such as calculator, electronic diary, mobile phone etc. will not be allowed in the examination hall.
6. A candidate may be treated as disqualified if he/she adopts any one of the following practices—
(a) Tampering of Admit Card / Candidate’s Image of printed on it
(b) Disturbing the seat arrangement in the examination hall.
(c) Using unfair means.
(d) Smuggling out or smuggling in of the question booklet or any help material.
7. The candidate shall be bound by the Patna University rules and regulations.