Organisation : Dr. Harisingh Gour Sagar University DHSGSU
Announcement : Download Counseling Letter & Schedule
Entrance Test : UG/PG Entrance Test 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Counseling Letter :
Download Counseling Letter for UG and PG Courses from 02 Jul 2016 to 13 Jul 2016
Related : TNSCERT Download Student Counselling Call Letter SWS 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/11450.html
Fields marked with (*) are mandatory
i) Enter Application No.
ii) Enter Form No.
iii) Enter Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
iv) Click on “Search Details” Button
Counselling Schedule :
Date of PG First Counseling 8 July 2016
Date of UG First Counseling 11,12 & 13 July 2016
Date of PG Second Counseling, subject to availability of seats 14 July 2016
Date of UG Second Counseling, subject to availability of seats 18 July 2016
Date of PG Third Counseling, subject to availability of seats 20 July 2016
Date of UG Third Counseling, subject to availability of seats 25 July 2016
Required Documents at the time of Counseling :
1. Counselling Letter, Admit Card and Application Form
2. Original Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate, Mark-sheet of 10th class (DoB proof)
3. Original mark sheet of qualifying examination
4. Evidence of appearing in qualifying exams (in case result is awaited)
5. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
6. Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC-NCL
7. Certificate of Physically Challenged (if applicable)
8. Four Passport size photographs
9. Self Attested photocopies of the all (S. No. 1-8) documents
10. Gap Certificate on Notary affidavit (if there is a break in your study)
Important Notes :
1. Candidates called for counseling have to report at the venue on the prescribed date and time. If they report after reporting time they will not be considered for counseling.
2. The number of candidates called for counseling is more than the total seats available in respective courses, therefore, admission is not guaranteed for every candidate.
3. Candidates falling under Physically Challenged (PC) Category scoring 40 and above marks are instructed to report at the Counselling venue for the concerned code on the reporting date and time.
4. Those Candidates who do not take admission in B. Pharma (130 & 140 code) and B.Sc.-B.Ed. (130 & 140 code) they have an option to choose B.Sc./BCA, and shall reach in Mathematics Department (for Code 140) / Zoology Department (for Code 130) at 9:00AM/1.00PM, on 12th and 13th July 2016 as per cutoff list.