Organisation : Government of Maharashtra
Announcement : PGH-CET-2016 Post Graduate Homoeopathy – Common Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://www.mahayush.gov.in/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11536-PGH-CET.pdf
Home Page : https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
The Government of Maharashtra has established “ADMISSIONS REGULATING AUTHORITY AND STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL” as per the provisions of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutes.
Related : Government Of Maharashtra PGA CET 2016 Common Entrance Exam : www.entrance.net.in/11401.html
The Commissioner of State CET CELL, has been designated as Competent Authority for conducting PGH-CET-2016 and selection of candidates for admission to all courses for the year 2016-2017.
As per this act, PGH-CET-2016 is applicable for admission to Private And minority Homeopathy Colleges/ Institutions.
1. The Entrance Examination will be online and will have multiple choice questions (MCQs). The admissions will be done on the basis of MERIT in PGH-CET 2016 examination.
2. The brochure for PGH-CET-2016 contains detail procedures of online application form for online entrance examination for admission to various MD(HOM) Post Graduate Homeopathy Courses.
A candidate who has passed final B.H.M.S. Examination or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act after completing one year compulsory rotating internship.
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and surgery or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act after undergoing a course of study of not less than 2 years duration (Graded B.H.M.S. degree)
A candidate who has completed one year compulsory internship or is likely to complete the same on or before commencement of first round/ 30 th Sep. 2016 can appear for PGH-CET-2016.
INFORMATION BROCHURE AND APPLICATION FORM :
1. The Competent Authority shall issue Notification regarding online application form process.
The information Brochure containing procedures for Online Common Entrance Test for admission to MD(Hom) post graduate Homeopathy courses will be made available on website mahacet.org and mahayush.gov.in An applicant seeking admission to the PGH-CET 2016 will be required to submit single prescribed online application form.
2. Cost of online application form of PGH-CET 2016 & examination fee is Rs. 2500/-. Bank transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the applicant. This amount is not refundable.
3. PGH-CET 2016 will be conducted online at Mumbai &Aurangabad centre.
4 The information Brochure and online application Form will be available from 15/07/2016 to 30/07/2016. Before filling Online Application form candidates should download information brochure of PGH-CET 2016 and read the same carefully.
The Applicants must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of PGH-CET 2016.
5 The details of Online Application Registration Procedure & Process of Online submission of application form are given in Annexure – B. Applicants should follow these procedure/guidelines at the time of filling online application form.
Important Date :
1. Online Registration & filling Application form. : 15/07/2016 to 30/07/16
2. Issue of Admit Cards (Online) : 16/08/2016 to 21/08/2016
3. Date of Examination : 21/08/2016
4. Centre of examination (Place – Mumbai & Aurangabad) : As indicated in Admit Card
5. Online display of Question paper : 23/08/2016
6. Online display of Answer Reponses of Candidates with Answer key : 25/08/2016
7. Online submission of objections on Question Paper/ Answer Key. : 23/08/2016 to 27/08/2016
8. Last Date of Submission of Application form for Verification of Marks to CET CELL 01/09/2016
9. Declaration of Merit List and Downloading of Mark Sheet from website 06/09/2016