Organisation : Patna University
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Test : Master of Law Entrance Test 2016 MLET
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card :
Downloading of MLET Admit card by the applicant from 15th to 17th July, 2016
Related : Patna University MLET 2016 Master Degree in Law Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/11281.html
Instructions on Admit Card :
1. Candidates have to report at least 30 minutes before the start of the PU Master of Law Entrance Test (MLET) 2016.
2. Candidate will be required to find out and occupy their allotted seats according to the seat plan displayed in the centre-notice board.
3. Candidates are directed to bring only their admit card, ball point pen with blue and black ink.
4. No candidate will be allowed to leave the room untill the examination ends.
5. A candidate must remain seated till the invigilator collects the Answer booklet and announces that ‘You may leave the hall’.
6. Before entry to the Examination Hall, the examinees will be frishked for any notes, chits, papers and books etc. They are not supposed to carry anything in the Examination Hall except admit cards, pens and pencils.
7. Cell phone, calculators or any other electronic gadget will not be allowed. Candidate should not bring these things to examination centre. Examination centre will not be responsible for loss of such items.
8. If any examinee is caught using unfair means like copying from notes, chits, book, other answer books, cell phone, programmed computer, any other electronic device or talking with fellow examinees, leaving identification marks answer booklet, creating disturbance to the Examination Hall, threatening or assaulting on invigilator or any person associated with the conduct of examination he/she will be expelled from the examination.
He/she will also be debarreded from admission in any course of Patna University in future.
9. Any candidate detected in helping another or attempting to obtain unfair assistance will strike of from the list of candidates. No communication whatever between candidates while under examination will be allowed.
10. A candidate will not be allowed to leave his/her seat/Examination hall until the end of the Examination without the permission of the Examination Hall in-charge.
11. Any attempt by a candidate to render the identification of his answer paper impossible or difficult by giving false Roll Number or by intentionally omitting to state his Roll Number and Registration number as required in the proceeding Rule, will subject to his/her expulsion from the Examination.
12. Candidates are forbidden to write answer or anything else on the test book-let or blotting paper.
13. Precisely five minutes before the time fixed for giving out the question papers a warning bell will be rung. After the warring bell has been rung any outsider found loitering in the Hall or near the entrance to the building, where an Examination is to be held will be liable to expulsion as being guilty of tresspassing.
14. In any case, not provided for in these rules, as in case when a candidate is more or less disabled but still able to the Examination, reference should be made to the Superintendent of the examination and the decision of University will be considered final in all such cases.
15. The applicant must bring any of identity card like Adhar Card, Election Voter ID, Driving License or if any alongwith downloaded admit card.