Organisation : Patna University
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Test : MEET 2016 Master of Education Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card :
i) Enter Application No
ii) Enter Date of Birth
iii) Click on Submit Button
Related : Patna University MEET 2016 Master of Education Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/11374.html
Helpline No : 011 4173 3223 (Call Between 10 A.M. to 6 P.M)
Instructions on Admit Card :
1. Candidates have to report at least 30 minutes before the start of the PU Master of Education Entrance Test (MEET).
2. Candidate will be required to find out and occupy their allotted seats according to the seat plan displayed in the Centre notice board.
3. Candidates are directed to bring only their admit card, ball point pen with blue and black ink.
4. A Test Booklet- cum Answer Sheet shall be provided to each candidate, 10 minutes before the commencement of MEET.
5. The candidate within 10 minutes of the receipt of Test Booklet- cum Answer Sheet, will be required to check the Test Booklet to ensure that it contains all the pages in correct sequence and that no page/ question is missing.
In case any defect is found in the Booklet, the candidate shall immediately bring it to notice of the Invigilators/ Centre Superintendent to obtain a fresh Test Booklet.
6. The candidate is required to write his/her Roll No. / Test Booklet No. and Test Booklet Series at the appropriate place provided in the Answer Sheet. In addition to this, he/ she is also required to write his/her Roll No. in the space provided at the top of Test Booklet.
7. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the expiry of the full allotted time for the Test.
8. Before leaving the Examination Hall after the end of examination, the candidate shall submit both OMR Sheet and Admit Card to the Invigilator.
9. A candidate must remain seated till the invigilator collects the OMR / Answer sheet & Admit Card and announces that ‘You may leave the hall’.
10. Before entry to the Examination Hall, the examinees will be frisked for any notes, chits, papers and books etc. They are not supposed to carry anything in the Examination Hall except admit cards, pens and pencils.
11. Calculator, watch calculator, electronic diary, pager, mobile phones, digital watches with memory, slide rule or any other electronic gadgets etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Accordingly, Candidate should not bring these things to examination centre. Examination centre will not be responsible for loss of such items.
12. No. page of the Test Booklet is to be torn or removed. If a candidate is found tearing off any page from the Test Booklet, he/ she be liable to punishment for adopting unfair means and shall not be allowed to continue in the Entrance Test.
13. If any examinee is caught using unfair means like copying from notes, chits, book, other answer books, cell phone, programmed computer, any other electronic device or talking with fellow examinees, leaving identification marks on the OMR, creating disturbance to the Examination Hall, threatening or assaulting on invigilator or any person associated with the conduct of examination he/she will be expelled from the examination.
He/she will also be debarred from admission in any course of Patna University in future.
14. Any candidate detected in helping another or attempting to obtain unfair assistance will strike of from the list of candidates. No communication whatever between candidates while under examination will be allowed.
15. Any attempt by a candidate to render the identification of his answer paper impossible or difficult by giving false Roll Number or by intentionally omitting to state his Roll Number and Registration number as required in the proceeding Rule, will subject to his/her expulsion from the Examination.