Organisation : Government Of Maharashtra DTE
Announcement : View Provisional Allotment CAP
Entrance Test : Admission to Direct Second Year Engineering / Technology 2016-2017 Common Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
View Provisional Allotment here : http://dsp16.dtemaharashtra.org/dsp16/index.php/login_controller/candidatelogin/
Home Page : http://dsp16.dtemaharashtra.org/dsp16/
View Provisional Allotment :
** Use your application ID and password given with your application kit to login.
Related : DTE Maharashtra Admission Direct Second Year Engineering / Technology 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/11526.html
After login you will be asked to change your password, for security reasons you may change your password, but after changing password please note down or remember the password carefully.
As that changed password will be required for your further admission process i.e. option form, merit display etc. for logging into the system. You may also retrieve your password, if you forget in case, through forgot password link in the bottom.
** Log Out your session properly after completing activity.
Best viewed at 1024 X 768 resolution. Browser support Mozilla Firefox 2.0 & above , I.E. 7 & above.
Important Instructions for candidate:
1. The List of the institutes identified as Facilitation Centers (FC) and Admission reporting Centers (ARC) is available on the website.
2. Once the candidate confirms his/her Option form online through his/her Login for the respective admission rounds, Candidate will not be allowed to change/cancel the option/preference submitted under any circumstances.
3. A Candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”
4. The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 5,000/- for Candidates of General Category, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC Category and Rs. 1,000/- for SC, ST Category Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only. This fee shall be transferred to the institution after deducting Rs. 1,000/- towards processing fee.
5. The Seat Acceptance fees is to be paid at ARC in the form of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Commissioner, State CET Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai’ payable at ‘Mumbai’.
6. Seat will be confirmed by the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the Candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The centre in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of acceptance to the candidate.
7. Allotted Seat will be cancelled if, at any time, any of the documents or certificates is found to be invalid or fraudulent and/or the Candidate does not meet the eligibility norms.
8. Candidates who want to reject the allocated seat can do so by not remitting the seat acceptance fee at the Reporting Centre in scheduled period. Candidates who reject allocated seat cannot participate in CAP Round II and III.
9. For cancellation of admission before reporting to the institution, the candidate shall apply to the Admission Reporting Center to which he has paid Seat Acceptance Fee.