Organisation : Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Announcement : PPBNET-2016 Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : https://bfuhs.ac.in/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11683-prospectus.pdf
Home Page : http://bfuhs.ac.in/
Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test (PPBNET-2016) For Admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) Post Basic Course SESSION 2016
Related : BFUHS PMNET 2016 Punjab Master of Sciences Nursing Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/11679.html
Fee Required with Admission Application Form:
a) Rs. 3000/- for General Category (Rs. 1500/- for SC categories only) be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce throughout India by using Bank Challan form that will be generated after filling online admission application form, by due date and time.
c) Fee once deposited in University account will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
Procedure to Fill Online Admission :
1. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one application by a candidate is liable to be rejected.
2. Candidate insures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2016.
3. Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yyyy i.e. date/month/year.
4. If result of GNM examination is not declared or candidate has reappear in this examination, he/she should have fill 0(zero) in the columns of marks.
5. If result of GNM is not declared at the time of filling online application form, then the applicant will update the admission application form after declaration of result by filling marks of GNM in the online admission application form.
6. After filling of online admission application form, you will receive a Registration number and Password at your given mobile no and E-mail address.
7. Registration number and Password is mandatory for further process, so keep it safe & secret.
8. You have to login to upload Photograph, Edit Application, Application Status and to change your password options.
9. How to upload Photograph: To upload your photograph you have to login by entering your Registration No and Password. The size of photograph should not be more than 20KB. Candidate may use third party software shrinkpictures.com. to resize their photograph before uploading.
10. You will be able to edit your application data upto the last date for applying, so be ensured that you have entered correct data particularly check your categories, DOB, qualifying examination marks etc.
11. After the declaration of the result, the candidates have to send the print out copy of online admission application form alongwith university copy of Bank Challan form and self attested photocopies of all required documents in the University by due date.
12. There will be a check list at the end of second page of printed online admission application form. Please make sure that all the relevant documents are attached with print out of admission application form as mention in check list.
13. Candidate can use A4 (25” x 30”) size envelope to send printout of admission application form complete in all aspects by stipulated date and time. The address for sending application form will be printed at the last of Application form and you have to paste it on the A4 size envelope.
14. Candidates are advised to always Log out application form when you are leaving the computer.
Important Date :
1.Availability of Prospectus at University website. Hardcopy of Prospectus can be had from University after paying Rs. 200/- in cash. 09.08.2016 onwards
2. Last date for online submission of application form through University website Application fee: Rs. 3000/-(for SC 1500/-) 05.09.2016
3. Last date for deposition of application fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce, through Bank Challan form which will be generated after online submission of application form. 06.09.2016 upto 4:00 pm
4. Candidates can download Admit card from University website From 13.09.2016 onwards
5. Date of conduct of PPBNET-2016 18-09-2016 (Sunday) Timing: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
6. Date of Result Declaration By 21.09.2016