Organisation : KNRUHS Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences
Announcement : MD (Homoeo) MD (Unani) course Entrance Test 2016 Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11840-Unani.pdf
Registration Form here : https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/975/50438/registration.html
Home Page : knruhs.in/public_org/
MD Homoeo & Unani Entrance Test :
Admissions into MD (Homoeo) course through Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test, MD (Unani) courses through OMR based Entrance Test for the year 2016-17
Related : NTRUHS AP BUMS Entrance Test 2016 Admission : www.entrance.net.in/11703.html
Application forms through online are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Entrance Test for admission into MD (Homoeo) course through Computer based online Entrance Test, MD (Unani) course through OMR Based Entrance Test for the academic year 2016-17 for the seats in Colleges affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal.
The candidates shall apply through online in the Website knruhs.in from 26.09.2016 to 05.10.2016 upto 5.00 PM only. The online application can be filled through any computer with Internet connection (home/Internet care / net center).
Last date for submission of printout of filled-in application for Registration is 09-10-2016
Registration Fee: Rs. 3000/- + Bank charges for OC/BC & Rs. 2700/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates to be paid through online. For GOI Nominee candidates – Rs.3000 + Bank charges
Verification Fee: In addition to the above, the candidates who studied BHMS/BUMS courses outside the state of Telangana are required to pay Rs.3000/- towards Degree Verification fee.
Procedure for Submission of filled-in Online Application form:
The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the copies of required certificates attested by Gazetted officer either by post or in person on or before 09.10.2016 by 5.00 PM to :
Post Graduate Admissions Committee,
Kalojji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana
The candidate should clearly superscribe on the cover containing online application form as “Application for MD (Homoeo) Online Entrance Test- 2016” or “Application for MD (Unani) Entrance Test- 2016”
1. Application forms received without copies of the required Certificates, Scanned Photo, pass port size photo with attestation of Gazetted officer, without signature at declaration area incomplete applications, applications received after last date and time and applications of ineligible candidates will stand automatically rejected.
2. The University holds no responsibility for Postal delays / Loss in Transit.
Documents To Be Submitted Alongwith Application Form :
1. Attested Xerox copies of all marks statements of UG Degree from 1st year to Final year.
2. Attested copy of Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council.
3. Attested copy of the Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship.
4. Attested copy of Provisional or Original Degree certificate.
5. The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he / she completed the U.G. Degree Course.
6. Study / Bonafide Certificate from 6th class to Intermediate in respect of candidates studied BUMS at Govt. Nizamia Tibbi College, Hyderabad.
7. If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 6th class to Intermediate / 12th Standard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding local area of the applicant.
8. If applicant has not studied UG Degree course in the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, he / she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc.. from the respective State Competent Authorities).
9. Attested copy of latest social status certificate (permanent caste certificate), if applicable.
10. Certificate of Service particulars in case of in-service candidates issued by concerned Director.
11. Discontinuance certificates issued by the concerned Principal, if he/she is PG student.