Organisation : University of Mysore
Announcement : Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2016 Lecturer / Assistant Professorship
Apply Online : kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/node/282583
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/11856-Notification.pdf
Home Page : https://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Lecturer / Assistant Professorship – 2016 to be conducted on 11th December, 2016.
Related / Similar Post :
University of Mysore KSET 2016 Syllabus
Conditions of Eligibility :
Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD-VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in master’s degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET examination.
How to apply :
1. Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2016 examination must apply online through KSET web site kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
2. Before proceeding to apply candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format (4.5cm x 3.5cm) memory should not exceed 200 Kbytes.
3. Candidates should register (sign up for registration) giving required E-mail id & password. (Note: Candidate should note down and remember their E-mail ID and password till the announcement of final results of KSET 2016 examination).
Candidates then proceed to give their personal, educational and KSET exam details, while mentioning their educational qualification they should mention their PG course as Passed or appearing as the case may be.
4. Candidates after successful online registration giving personal, educational and KSET-16 examination details. They can proceed for making payment of examination Fee by opting either cash payment or online payment.
Candidates who choose for cash payment can take the printout of PAY IN SLIP and make payment in any of the CANARA BANK CASH COUTERS only and those who opt for online payment they can choose DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD, NETBANKING or NEFT and make payment.
After successful payment candidates can take the hard copy of the e-challan provided by the CANARA BANK or a receipt generated from web for online payment.
5. After paying the necessary fee candidates have to login with their registered email ID and password FOR DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION FORM AND CAN TAKE the printout of the 3 sheets of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper as detailed below;
1. Application form to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
2. Attendance slip to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
3. Admission card to be retained by the candidate
6. Hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the respective Nodal center along with e-Challan (for Cash Payment) or receipt generated through web (online payment) along with attested copies of:
a. SSLC Marks Card
b. SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH), Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category certificates
c. Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks Card. (For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination).
Affix his/her pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of application form and Attendance slip must sign across the photograph. It should also duly be attested by the gazetted officer with seal.
7. Candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application along with all other related documents in an A4 size cover, super scribed as [Application for KSET – 2016], within the last date for submission. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
8. Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination. NO Admission card will be issued separately either by the Nodal centers or by KSET center. Candidates should compulsorily bring the valid Photo i.d. to the examination center without fail.
Important Dates :
1. Notification date 23rd September 2016
2. Submission of On-line Application commences from 26th September 2016
3. Last date for submission of online application 25th October 2016
4. Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.150/- 04th November 2016
5. Last date for submission of hard copy of the Application form along with copy of the receipt/e-challan, category certificate, PG degree marks card to the respective Nodal center. 10th November 2016
6. Date of Examination 11th December 2016