Organisation : Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur
Entrance Exam : Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET) 2017
Date of Examination : 19th & 20th May 2017
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : ggv.ac.in/spa/php/landingPage.php;jsessionid=3ExAar64+kbSLXO6Kl8Qtm-W.a7d557b6-681b-388e-bdb7-2f2d2dc90ffd
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12013-vet.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ggu.ac.in/
Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test :
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur invites applications (Online/Offline) for admission to the various courses for the academic session 2017-18 through Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET).
Related : GEEE 2017 Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination : www.entrance.net.in/11987.html
Courses available for admission:
5 years (10 semester) Integrated UG/PG programme with exit option on completion of 3 year (6 semester) UG(BA/B.Sc./B.Com) programme : English, Hindi, Journalism & Mass Communication, Economics, History, Political Science, Social Work, Commerce, Anthropology, Biotechnology, Botany, Forensic Science, Chemistry, Computer Science, Zoology, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Rural Technology.
5 years Integrated BA – LLB, B. Com-LLB
Undergraduate programme : B. Pharm, B.Sc. in Forestry, Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.),B.Ed. Special Education (Learning disability), B.Ed. Special Education (Hearing Impaired), Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.), Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B. Lib. & I. Sc.),
Postgraduate programme: M.Sc. – Botany, Chemistry, Bio-technology, Forensic Science, Computer Science, Rural Technology, Forestry, Physics, Electronics, Mathematics, Zoology, M.A. – Economics, Political Science, Hindi, English, History, Journalism & Mass Communication.
Master of Education (M.Ed.), Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.), Master of Social Work (MSW), Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.), M.A./M.Sc. in Anthropology, M. Lib. & Inf. Sc.
Diploma programme: Diploma in French*, Diploma in German*, Diploma in Pharmacy
Exam Centres for VET :
1.Bilaspur (CG) 2. Raipur (CG) 3. Jagdalpur (CG) 4. Ambikapur (CG) 5. Allahabad (UP) 6. Korba (CG), Bhubaneshwar (Odissa), 8. Kolkata (WB), 9. Nagpur (MH), 10 Jabalpur (MP),
Details/names of the Centres of Examinations will be available on our website (ggu.ac.in) from 12th May 2017.
For admission procedure, eligibility, number of seats, reservation policy, fees, scholarship, entrance test date & time, exam centre and how to apply, please refer to “Online/Offline Application for Admission 2017-18” available on university website ggu.ac.in
Application/Entrance Test Fee :
Online Application form – Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges for GEN and OBC, Rs. 200/- + Bank Charges for SC/ ST /PWD candidates.
Offline Application form – Rs. 500/- for GEN and OBC, Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST /PWD candidates.
Admission Procedure/General Instructions :
1. Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur invites applications for admission to the various courses for the academic session 2017-18 through Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET).
2. There are two modes of submission of application forms i.e. ONLINE and OFFLINE for Indian Nationals. For Foreign Nationals policy of admission is attached separately.
3. Before submitting application forms read the instructions carefully. Mere appearance in the Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET) or inclusion of name in the merit list does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission to a course unless he/she fulfils the prescribed eligibility conditions for that course.
ONLINE Mode :
A candidate may submit his/her application form online by visiting university website ggu.ac.in and by clicking on link “Online/Offline Application to admission 2017- 18” on or before 28.04.2017.
While visiting university website ggu.ac.in link admissions, click Online Application Form/New Registration, fill up the information required and choose options for payment mode online or through Bank Challan.
If candidate wants to submit test fee through Bank Challan then take a print out of challan generated online and deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
After depositing application fee again visit our website ggu.ac.in and fill up personal information.
After successful submission of online application form take a print out of it and send it to “the Assistant Registrar (Academic), Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur (CG)- 495009 through Speed/Registered Post/Courier/Ordinary post/by hand latest by 2nd May 2017.
The application form must be accompanied with Challan of fee/Transaction slip ( as the case may be) photocopies of mark-sheets, certificates of educational qualifications and Caste/PWD Certificate, if any.
OFFLINE Mode :
Candidates may collect their application form offline by downloading and taking a printout of application form which is available in the University website ggu.ac.in or at University Counter on or before 28.04.2017.
Fill up all the necessary information required and send the application form accompanied with DD/Online payment receipt of requisite fee in favour of the Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur payable at Bilaspur (CG), caste certificate, if any and photocopies of markPage sheets, certificates of educational qualifications to the Assistant Registrar (Academic), Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur (CG)- 495009 through Speed/Registered Post/Courier/Ordinary post.
Such applications should reach the office latest by 2nd May 2017.
Candidates who will visit university counter for application form and wants to submit his/her fee from the counter, then he/she has to come with ATM card. The University will provide swipe machine facility at its counter.
1. Start of Online & offline Application Process : 29th March 2017
2. Closing date of online submission of Application forms : 28th April 2017
3. Closing date of Offline Application form distribution from University counter/website : 28th April 2017
4. Last date of receipt of hard copy of application forms (online/offline) : 02nd May 2017 till 5.00PM
5. Downloading of Admit card (online) starts from : 12th May 2017
6. Entrance test dates for All Courses : 19th & 20th May 2017
7. Declaration of Results : 02nd June 2017
8. Counselling (For VET) : 01st -July 2017 onwards
9. Last date of Admission (For VET ) : 15th – July 2017