Organisation : HSTES Haryana State Technical Education Society
Entrance Exam : DET-L 2017 Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test
Date of Examination : 22/05/2017-26/05/2017
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
DET (L) :
1. The Diploma Prospectus is for admission to all Diploma Courses i.e. Diploma Engg., Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry and Diploma Pharmacy for the Academic Year 2017-18. Its contents are subject to change without prior notice.
Related : OUCET 2017 Osmania University Common Entrance Tests : www.entrance.net.in/12047.html
2. The list of Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Self Financing Polytechnics alongwith Branches and Sanctioned Intake for the Session 2017-18 is available at Appendix-IV. Institutions/ Branches/ Sanctioned Intake are subject to change. Updated information would be available on the website at the time of counseling.
3. For the session 2017-18, admissions in various Diploma Courses shall be made through Online Off-Campus counseling on the following basis:
I. Admission in Diploma Engg. Course including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB and TFW categories shall be made on the basis of merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination.
II. Admissions in Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry Course including TFW category shall be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test 2017. So, candidates applying for this category must appear in DET (L)-2017.
III. Admission for Diploma Pharmacy Course including MAR category shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit prepared on the basis of %age of qualifying examination.
4. DET (L) is mandatory for admission to Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry Course for the session 2017-18. However, the unfilled/ vacant centralized seats will be filled as per the criteria laid down for filling of management quota seats.
5. The private unaided institutions shall make admission against management quota seats (25% of the sanctioned seats including 15% seats for Children/ Wards of NRI’s) after online centralized counseling(s) at their own level.
For making admission against management quota seats, following procedure shall be followed:
Diploma Engg. & Diploma Pharmacy Course: The management quota seats shall be filled on the basis of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of qualifying examination.
Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry Course: The management quota seats shall be filled up on the basis of Merit/ Rank of DET(L)- 2017. In case sufficient numbers of DET (L)-2017 candidates are not available for filling the management quota seats, the vacant seats may be filled up on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
6. For the session 2017-18, Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test (DET-L) shall be conducted online as per the schedule mentioned in Appendix-I at the centers mentioned in Appendix-III.
7. There is no printed application form and applications for admission in all Diploma Courses (including categories) shall be invited online at onlinetesthry.gov.in as per “Key Dates” given in Appendix-I.
** To help and guide the candidates in Filling Online Application Form all Govt./ Govt. Aided Polytechnics have been selected as Designated Centers. Candidates can apply free of cost from any of the nearby Designated Center on all working days on or before the last date for Submission of Online Application Form.
** The candidates have to fill the particulars online and also upload their coloured photograph (JPG File Max. 30KB Size) and signature (JPG File Max. 20KB Size).
** The particulars of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in the qualifying examination.
** The candidates are advised to clearly opt the course i.e. Diploma Engg./ Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry/ Diploma Pharmacy and category i.e. HGST/ KM/ MAR/ SDB/ TFW.
** The candidates should note down the unique application number which will be generated as the candidate submits online application form. The unique application number will be required for future communication. The candidate should keep a copy of application form for his/ her record.
** After submission of Online Application Form and deposit of Application Fee, a candidate applying for Diploma Engg. including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW categories and Diploma Pharmacy including MAR category shall report at the selected Designated Center along with the relevant documents for Verification & Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form as per the notified schedule (for details Refer C-A of Chapter-5).
** Candidates applying for TFW category in Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry shall report at any of the Designated Center (List at Appendix-II) and shall deposit the print out of Online Filled Application Form along with Income Certificate of Parents and Haryana Resident Certificate (in case candidate has not passed/ appeared in the qualifying examination from Haryana) for Verification of the said category (for details Refer C-B of Chapter-5).
8. The Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee (whichever is applicable) shall be deposited by the candidate either Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or through E-challan (generated while filling-up of Online Application Form) in any branch of the following Designated Banks:
I. Axis Bank
II. Punjab National Bank
** The applicable fee shall be accepted on next working day of generation of the E-challan.
** The candidate must deposit Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee in the selected bank upto last date of fee deposit as per “Key Dates” given in Appendix-I.
** The Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
** Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee: Rs. 500/- for General Category Rs. 200/- for All Reserved Categories (SC/BC/EBP/PH/FF/ESM/KM/HGST/Girls)
9. The admit card for appearing in DET (L)-2017 shall be available online only at onlinetesthry.gov.in or hstes.org.in as per “Key Dates” given in Appendix-I. HSTES shall not ISSUE or POST any admit card to any registered candidate for DET (L)-2017.
10. The result of DET (L)-2017 shall be declared on the website onlinetesthry.gov.in and hstes.org.in as per the “Key Dates” given in Appendix-I. No separate result card will be sent to the candidates. There will be no re-evaluation/ re-checking of answers of the Entrance Test and no request in this regard will be entertained.
All those candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th), 10+2 (vocational), 10+2 with Phyisics, Chemistry and Math (PCM) or 12th class passed with NSQF level 4 will be eligible for consideration in various Diploma Engineering courses on the basis of merit/ rank obtained in DET (L)-2017 only and as per the compatibility of the courses.
** The candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th) or 10+2 with Phyisics, Chemistry and Math (PCM) will be eligible for consideration in all streams of Diploma Engg.
** The candidates who have passed 10+2 (Arts/ Commerce) will be eligible for consideration in Non-Engineering Diploma Courses (Diploma in Business Management, Industrial & Personal Management, Hotel Management, Finance, Accounts & Auditing, Library & Information Science and Office Management & Computer Application) only.
** Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Medical) will be eligible for consideration in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology only.
** The candidates who have passed 12th class with NSQF level 4 or 10+2 (Vocational) will be eligible as per the compatibility of the course.
Candidates who have completed Three year diploma in particular branch would be eligible to take admission in 2nd year of a different branch through lateral entry.
Tentative Key Dates :
Registration Starts 20/04/2017 11:00 AM
Registration Closes 11/05/2017 11:59 PM
Deposition of Entrance Test Fee through generated e-challan in selected bank or through online payment on website Starts 20/04/2017
Deposition of Entrance Test Fee through generated e-challan in selected bank or through online payment on website Closes 11/05/2017
Admit Card Download Starts 18/05/2017 05:30 PM
Admit Card Download Closes 15/08/2017 11:59 PM
Entrance Test Dates 22/05/2017-26/05/2017