|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Acharya Nagarjuna University
Entrance Exam : APPECET – 2017 Physical Education Common Entrance Test For U.G.D.P.Ed(2 Years) & B.P.Ed(2 Years) Courses in Andhra Pradesh
Date of Examination : 01-05-2017
Apply Online : http://sche.ap.gov.in/PECET/PECET/PECET_HomePage.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12084-APPECET.pdf
Home Page : http://sche.ap.gov.in/PECET
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appearing to Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET-2017) for admission into approved B.P.Ed (Two years) & U.G.D.P.Ed (Two years) courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh state for the Academic year 2017-18.
Related : SKUAST UET 2017 Undergraduate Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/12078.html
a. For B.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed three year degree examination recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent thereto and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2017.
b. For U.G.D.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2017.
c. Candidates also must fulfill other conditions mentioned in the Instructions Booklet.
Detailed Information & Procedure for submission of online application is given in the instruction booklet displayed in the website.
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FOR APPECET-2017 :
a. The application should be filled with full and correct particulars and submitted through online MODE only. Instructions for filling the application are given in the next page.
b. The candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through A.P. Online / e seva / mee seva centres or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website i.e, sche.ap.gov.in/pecet
c. Registration fee (Application processing fee) is Rs.800/-.(for SC / ST candidates Rs.600/ only)
Note: Candidates are advised to pay the application fees and apply online at the earliest, in order to avoid last minute rush.
d. The details of the test dates and Hall Tickets will also be displayed in the website sche.ap.gov.in/pecetownload
SCRUTINY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRANCE TEST :
Candidates should produce the following original certificates at the time of entrance test.
1. Sports Merit Certificates.
2. Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: U.G.D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
3. N.C.C. Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
4. One set
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. The eligible candidates have to attend the counseling in person at their own expenses, if they fail to attend, they will forego the seat.
2. For Any litigation concerning APPECET-2017, the parties to be impleaded are the Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad and Convener, APPECET-2017 and within the jurisdiction of A.P. High Court.
3. Mere appearance at the entrance test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for admission into physical education courses unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility as laid down above and other criteria laid down in the rules for admission that shall be issued separately.
4. If any ambiguity or doubt arises in the interpretation or implementation of any of the rules, the decision of chairperson shall be final.
In case your account is debited and the website gets disconnected before payment receipt generation, kindly check your Payment Status using Know Your Payment Status option by providing your details.
If you get message “Payment Details Not Found” , candidate is requested to go for a fresh payment and the amount for the failure transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account in 5 working days.
STEP – 1 Fee Payment
STEP – 2 Know your Payment Status
STEP – 3 Fill Application (only after Fee Payment)
STEP – 4 Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
Important Dates :
Commencement of Submission of Online Application forms 08-03-2017
Last dates for submission of Online Application forms without late fee 21-04-2017
Last dates for submission of Online Application forms with late fee of Rs.500/- 22-04-2017 to 28-04-2017
Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate 17-04-2017 to 21-04-2017
Downloading of Hall Tickets (Those who submitted their applications without late fee) 24-04-2017 onwards
Downloading of Hall Tickets (Those who submitted their applications with late fee) 02-05-2017 onwards
Commencement of tests 01-05-2017 onwards