Organisation : DTE Maharashtra Directorate of Technical Education
Entrance Exam : MAH M.ARCH-CET 2017
Date of Examination : 28.05.2017
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
As per the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 (Mah. XXVIII of 2015), the Competent Authority is conducting CET (MAH-M. ARCH-CET 2017) for admission to courses in Master of Architecture.
Related : DHE Pune MAH M.P.Ed CET 2017 Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/12082.html
The Online applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year of Two-year full time Post Graduate Degree courses in Master of Architecture (M. ARCH) in the Government/Aided and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through Online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. Fees paid is nonrefundable. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates Rs. 1000/-
Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. Rs. 800
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
(i) The candidate should be an Indian National;
(ii) Passed Bachelor Degree in Architecture from All India Council for Technical Education or Council of Architecture or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only);
(iii) Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET
Note: Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects based on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
Instructions for Registration for MAH-M. ARCH-CET 2017:
1. MAH–M. ARCH-CET 2017 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions (if required) at all examination centres which will include multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs), using standardized equi-percentile method, will be equating scores across sessions.
The question paper for the CET will be set in English only. Translations in any other languages will not be available.
2. Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the examination. The test papers are also not shared with anybody even after the examination.
3. The CET comprises multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of Building Technology, Environment, Architecture History and humanities, Settlement, design and planning and Current Architecture Practice.
4. In all there would be 50 questions carrying 2 marks each which are to be answered in a total time of 1 hour (i.e. Sixty minutes).
5. There is no negative marking for this CET.
6. It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register & Confirm the Online Application Form for MAH-M.ARCH-CET 2017 at dtemaharashtra.gov.in/march2017.
7. It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage. However, Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Document verification stage as per the notified schedule for CAP.
8. Applications sent by Post/Courier etc will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
9. The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ march2017.
10. For queries/enquiry contact CET office phone number 022-30233420
Important Date :
Commencement of on-line registration of application 20/04/2017
Closure of registration of application 12/05/2017
Closure for editing application details 12/05/2017
Last date for printing your application 27/05/2017
Online Fee Payment 20/04/2017 to 12/05/2017