Organisation : Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal
Entrance Exam : Admission 2017-2018 Entrance Examination
Date of Examination : 15.06.2017
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12113-advt.pdf
Home Page : http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/
Applications for admission to the following REGULAR courses are invited from WOMEN CANDIDATES possessing the required qualification for the ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018.
Related : HAU Admission 2017-18 Entrance Test CCSHAU : www.entrance.net.in/12107.html
PROGRAMME OFFERED AT KODAIKANAL, CHENNAI, MADURAI AND COIMBATORE
I – P.G. Programme
(a). Non Entrance Programme:
PG Programme ELIGIBILITY
1. M.Sc. Computer Science Graduate in B.Sc Computer Science / BCA / B.Sc (IT)
2. M.Sc. Mathematics Graduate in the relevant subject.
3. M.Sc. Visual Communication Any Graduate
4. M.Sc. Fashion Designing & Garment Construction Graduate in Home Science / Costume Designing / Fashion Designing and Garment Construction with 50% marks.
5. M.Sc. Foods and Nutrition Graduate in Home Science / Nutrition /Food Service Management / Food science & Nutrition/Clinical Nutrition with 50% marks.
6. M.Sc. Food Service Management & Dietetics Graduate in Home Science / Nutrition /Food Service Management / Food science & Nutrition/Clinical Nutrition with 50% marks.
7. MCA (Lateral Entry to II MCA) Graduate in B.Sc Computer Science / BCA / B.Sc (IT) with 50% marks
1. MBA (Tourism Management) Any Graduate
1. M.A.,Tamil Graduate in the relevant subject /who studied Tamil as part I can also apply.
2. M.Com Graduate with 50% marks with Accountancy, Economics as allied / ancillary subject.
3. M.A Tamil Graduate in the relevant subject /who studied Tamil as part I can also apply
4. M.A. English Graduate in the relevant subject.
5. M.A. History Graduate in the relevant subject.
6. M.A Mass Communication & Journalism 7. M.A Women’s Studies 8.M.A. Economics,9. M.A..Sociology, 10.Master of Social Work,
Eligibility : Any Graduate
(b). Entrance Programme
1. MCA Candidates for admission to regular MCA should posses a BCA / a bachelor’s Degree in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, IT Computer Science) B.Com with Mathematics In + 2/UG level with 50% marks TANCET/Entrance Examination conducted by the University for Admission.
2. MBA(with Dual Specialization) Any Graduate with 50% +TANCET/Entrance Examination conducted by the University for Admission
II . M.PHIL. (Full Time -1 Year): (Entrance Programme)
M.PHIL COURSES: (Full Time – 1 year) : (Entrance Programme)
Eligibility : PG Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks/50% for SC/ ST
1.English 2. Computer Science 3.Tamil Studies 4. Historical Studies 5.Tourism Management 6.Library Science 7. Commerce 8. Women’s Studies 9. Sociology 10. Economics 11. Foods and Nutrition 12.Education 13. Food Service Management & Dietetics 14. Textiles and Clothing 15. Mathematics 16. Visual Communication 17. Psychology 18. Mass Communication
19. Management Studies MBA/M.Com/MCS/MMS/MS (IT & M) with 55% marks.
20. Guidance & Counseling M.Sc. Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, Rehabilitation Science with 55% marks.
21. Special Education M.Ed Special Education with 55% marks.
i. For SC/ST candidates, the application form will be issued at free of cost by producing attested photocopy of the Permanent Community Certificate.
ii. Application form can also be downloaded from the University website motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in in which case, the cost of application form (for the amount mentioned against the programme) should be sent by way of D.D. while submitting the filled-in application form.
iii. Candidates applying for more than one programme will have to use separate application forms.
iv. Those awaiting the final semester examination results are also eligible to apply.
v. The University will not hold itself responsible to communicate if the applicant does not fulfill the required eligibility. The University reserves the right to suspend the course if sufficient number of candidates is not available. Any fee once paid will not be refunded.
vi. Name and Address of the applicant and the program applied for should be mentioned on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
vii. Application form and Prospectus can be obtained from, The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University by sending a Demand Draft obtained from State Bank of India drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, MOTHER TERESA WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY” payable at KODAIKANAL by post or in person.
viii. Government Backward Class Free Hostel for Girls is also available for limited number of students.
ix. Application form and Prospectus can also be obtained from the following address from all the week days (Sunday to Saturday)
Ananthagiri 4th Street
Mother Teresa Women’s University
x. The filled in application form along with Registration Fee should be addressed to The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal – 624 101.
xi. Entrance Examination programme :
Last date for the issue and receipt of filled in application: 30.05.2017
Entrance Examinations date : 15.06.2017
Non Entrance programme:
Last date for the issue and receipt of filled in application: 16.06.2017