Organisation : University of Jammu
Entrance Exam : Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2017
Date of Examination : 20/06/2017
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/12146-juet.PDF
Home Page : http://www.jammuuniversity.in/announcements.asp#
Jammu University Entrance Test:
It is notified for the information of all JUET aspirants that the admission to various academic programmes of the University of Jammu, Main Campus/ Offsite Campuses and Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2017-18 shall be made on the basis of Academic Merit and Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET).
Related : Kakatiya University KUPGCET 2017 Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/12130.html
1. The Entrance Test (JUET) shall be held for admission in the following subjects:
a. Post Graduate (PG) PROGRAMMES: Biochemistry (Self-Financing), Biotechnology (NRI/Self- Financing), Botany, Buddhist Studies, Chemistry, Commerce (M.Com), Computer Science & IT (MCA), Dogri, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Environmental Sciences, Geography, Applied Geology, Geology (Hydrology And Soil Dynamics), Hindi, History, Home Science (Human Dev.), Human Genetics (Self-Financing Course), Information Technology ( M.Sc IT), Kashmiri, Law (LL.B – 3 Year Professional), M.Ed., B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed, Mathematics, Microbiology (Self-Financing Course), Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Punjabi, Remote Sensing & GIS (Self-Financing Course), Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sericulture, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu, Zoology.
b. Post Graduate (PG) DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES: PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA), PG Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education, PG Diploma in Marketing & Sales Management, PG Diploma in Banking & Risk Management, PG Diploma in Accounting & Finance, PG Diploma in Bioinformatics, PG Diploma in Composite Culture Management.
c. Under Graduate (UG) PROGRAMMES: B. Com. Honours (Bhaderwah Campus Only), B.B.A. (Hotel Management), Law (B.A. LLB – 5 years).
2. There shall be two set of question papers (JUET-2017), one for the candidates appearing after 12th class and other for the candidates appearing after graduation comprising of 150 objective type questions of one mark each and the duration for the entrance test shall be 2 ½ hours.
The contents of the paper and weightage shall be:
a. General English 40 questions
b. Gen. Knowledge 40 questions
c. Reasoning 40 questions
d. Numerical Ability 30 questions
3. For every wrong answer there shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks. The candidates securing less than 30% marks for general category and 25% for SC/ST category shall not be eligible for admission.
The following weightage shall be given to the candidates:
a. Academic Merit of the qualifying examination 75%
b. Entrance Test 25%
4. Centres for Examinations: JUET shall be conducted at the following Centres:
1) Date of Notification for Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 30/04/2017
2) Commencement of online submission of JUET-2017 application form on the website 15/05/2017
3) Last date for online submission of JUET application form on the website 29/05/2017
4) Last date of online submission of JUET application form (With late fee of Rs. 110/-) 02/06/2017
5) Last date for acceptance of fee 03/06/2017
6) Downloading of JUET Admit Card/s on the University Website 08/06/2017 to 19/06/2017
7) Date of Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET-2017) 20/06/2017
8) Publication of Answer Key for JUET-2017 21/06/2017
9) Last date for entertaining any complaint pertaining to question paper / Answer Key of JUET-2017 (online on the website with supporting documents / proof.) 24/06/2017
10) Date of declaration of JUET-2017 result 29/06/2017