University: Guru Ravidas Ayurved University
Entrance : Punjab Ayush Entrance Test PAET-2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Online Registration : grauadmission.com/registration.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1227-PROSPECTUS_PAET_2015.pdf
Home Page : http://graupunjab.org/
1. Availability of Prospectus at University website i.e. www.graupunjab.org/ www.grauadmission.com 5th May, 2015 onwards
GRAU PAET 2015 Syllabus Punjab Ayush Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/1235.html
2. Last date for online submission of Entrance Test application form through University website. Application fee : Rs. 4500/-(for SC 3000) 10th June, 2015
3. Candidates can download Admit card from University website From 15th June, 2015
4. Date of conduct of PAET-2015 21st June, 2015(Sunday) Timing:11:00 am to 2:00 pm
5. Date of Result declaration By 25th June, 2015
AFTER DECLARATION OF PAET-2015 RESULT SCHEDULE OF FILLING OF ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM :
6. FILLING OF ONLINE Admission Application form For Admission through University website. Application fee: Rs. 1500/- 25th June, 2015 onwards
7. Last date of FILLING of ONLINE Admission Form for ADMISSION through University website. 12th July, 2015
8. Last Date of submission of Print out of Online Admission form for Admission along with attested copies of required documents 15th July, 2015
Important Note: Online ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM: Candidates will fill online Admission Application Form after declaration of PAET-2015 result available at university website, within due date and time and get Printout of filled online Admission Application Form. This printout alongwith self attested copies of certificates must be sent to the Controller of Examinations, Guru Ravidas Ayurved UniversityPunjab, Jodhamal Road, Hoshiarpur (Punjab) and the same is received on or before 15th July,2015.
PLEASE NOTE-Read carefully Candidates are required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint themselves:-
1. Candidates can apply for PAET-2015 only Online.
2. Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website
3. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University website
4. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Prospectus and on the University websitewww.graupunjab.org/www.grauadmission.com.
5. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and University website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
6. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
a. At least two printouts of online submitted application form.
b. 3 Copies of latest (taken after 01-01-2015) identical Photograph (should be passport size with white background) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
7. Please visit our website for all regular and updated information concerning PAET-2015 and admissions/Date of counseling from time to time.
8. Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, E-mail address filled in the online application form are his/her own as University will make communications by SMS or mail on given mobile number and mailing ID only. The Candidate himself/herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the online Application form.
9. Fee can be remitted online on University website through Debit Card or Credit Card. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode. Candidature will be cancelled, who fails to deposit requisite fee.
10. Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded/Adjusted in any case.
11. Notwithstanding the participation of candidates in PAET-2015, only eligible candidates, as per Government notification/s, shall be considered for admission.
12. In case of any discrepancy or contradiction between the Government notification/s and the University instructions contained in the prospectus, the letter and the spirit of the notification/s shall be prevailing however in academic matters the University shall be the final authority.
13. This Prospectus is subject to alteration(s) or modification(s) at any time without notice. For updates please refer to University website from time to time.
ELIGIBILITY & QUALIFICATIONS:
Eligibility and qualifications will be as per Punjab Govt. Notification No. 5/3/11-3HBIII/3315 dated 12.05.2011 and its amendments/corrigendum issued from time to time.
FEE REQUIRED WITH ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
a) Rs. 4500/- for General Category (Rs. 3000/- for SC categories only) be deposited online by using Debit card or Credit card through University website by due date and time.
b) The last date of applying is 10th June, 2015.