Organisation : Andhra University
Announcement : Counseling Schedule
Entrance Test : Andhra University Common Entrance Test AUCET / AUEET-2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Counseling Schedule : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/1258-Schedule-of-Counseling-for-aucet-aueet-09052015.pdf
Home Page : http://andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa/ OR http://www.audoa.in/
AUCET/AUEET-2015 SCHEDULE OF WEB COUNSELING
S.No Particulars Dates
1 Rank Card Downloading 9th May, 2015
2 Manual Admissions for NCC and CAP categories at Visakhapatnam (Directorate of Admissions Office) 28th May, 2015 10.00 A.M.
3 Manual Admissions for PH and Sports categories at Visakhapatnam (Directorate of Admissions Office) 29th May, 2015 10.00 A.M.
4 Manual Admissions for NSS categories at Visakhapatnam (Directorate of Admissions Office) 30th May, 2015 10.00 A.M.
5 Certificate verification at four (4) Helpline centers Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Kakinada & Vijayawada 1st to 4th June, 2015 9.00 A.M.
6 Web options open during 1st to 7th June, 2015
7 Allotment of seats (1st Phase) 9th June, 2015
8 Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats 9th to 12th June, 2015
9 2nd Phase of Certificate verification at four (4) helpline centres 14th to 16th June, 2015 9.00 A.M.
10 Web options for 2nd Phase -open during 14th to 18th June, 2015
11 Allotment of seats (2nd Phase) 21st June, 2015
12 Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats 21st to 23rd June, 2015
13 Display of vacancy position (3rd Phase) 24th June, 2015
14 3rd Phase Admissions (Directorate of Admissions Office) 26th to 28th June, 2015
15 Reporting to the College by admitted students on or before 30th June, 2015
16 Spot Admissions by Affiliated Colleges 29th to 30th June, 2015
17 Ratification of Spot Admissions by Affiliated Colleges 1st to 3rd July, 2015
18 Commencement of Classes 1st July, 2015
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION COUNSELING FOR SPECIAL CATEGORIES
NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS and PH
S.NO CATEGORY DATE TIME SCIENCE ARTS ENGINEERING
1 NCC, CAP 28.05.2015 10.00 A.M. ALL RANKS ALL RANKS ALL RANKS
2 SPORTS, PH 29.05.2015 10.00 A.M. ALL RANKS ALL RANKS ALL RANKS
3 NSS 30.05.2015 10.00 A.M. ALL RANKS ALL RANKS –
All the candidates seeking admission under the above special categories should bring all the relevant Certificates and Documents as listed below :
1. Hall Ticket
2. Rank Card
3. Statements of Marks and Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
4. Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
5. Study Certificates from IX standard onwards issued by the Heads of the respective institutes OR Local Candidate Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
6. Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent).
7. Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
8. Latest Income Certificate issued by the competent authority (within 12 months) in case of eligible SC/ST/BC/EBC candidates claiming fee concession.
9. Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of claim under special category (NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS and PH) where ever applicable.
10. Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought.
11. Physical Fitness Certificate from the Medical Officer, Andhra University or from a Govt. Assistant Civil Surgeon.
12. Four recent passport size photos.
13. Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents, and additionally 3 copies each of TC, Caste & Income certificates.
AUCET/AUEET-2015 Help line Centres for Certificate Verification :
S.No Place Name of the Help line Centre Coordinator / Contact Number
1 Visakhapatnam Dr.V.S.Krishna Govt.Degree College (A), Maddilapalem, VISAKHAPATNAM. Dr.V.Chandra Sekhar 0891-2553262,2503185
2 Srikakulam Gayatri College of Science & Management, Munasabpeta, SRIKAKULAM. Dr.P.Srinivasa Rao 08942-241403, 241404
3 Kakinada Ideal College of Arts & Science, P.G. Courses, Vidyutnagar, KAKINANDA Dr. T.Satyanarayana 0884-2346552
4 Vijayawada S.R.R. & C.V.R.Govt. Degree College, VIJAYAWADA Dr.V. Ravi 0866-2430060
1) Third Phase of admissions shall be conducted manually at the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam after the two phases of online web counseling.
2) The conversion of seats under reserved categories shall be done only in Third Phase.
3) The detailed schedule of Third Phase shall be displayed in websites andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa and audoa.in after 15.06.2015.